30

Out of all of the places that Arden had traveled to and lived in, on Earth and in the universe, New York had a special place in her heart. Maybe it was because that is where she met the love of her life, or where she reunited with her brother whom she had never even met, or maybe it's where she met everyone important in her life all in one room. Even though she had stayed at Tony's cabin in the past on and off, she kept her apartment that Tony gifted to her so she could have a place she could call her own. 

"Not to be presumptuous but, will you be staying with me or do you have a place you want me to take you?" Steve grabbed Arden out of her thoughts, staring out the window. 

"Steve, always the gentleman." Arden teased him. "My apartment." 

"Ah, the top secret apartment that no one's been to besides you and Tony. Sounds like a myth." Steve teased back. 

"Nice to know everyone still talks about me." Arden smirked at him. "Take the next right, you can see the myth for yourself." 

A few minutes later, they pulled in front of a tall apartment building, allowing the valet to park Steve's car. The ride up the elevator was silent, all the way to the 98th floor. Penthouse. 

"Of course you're on the last floor." Steve mumbled amused. Arden rolled her eyes, scanning her key card to get into the door. 

Steve was surprised at how much alike Arden and Tony were, even though he knew it, he could see it. It was surrounded in her home, the technology, photographs of her with Tony's family, Arden and Morgan, like he was her real brother and not Thor. 

"This is all Tony?" Steve looked around. 

"Don't give him all the credit, I did a lot of changes and upgrades myself. I even picked out all of the furniture." Arden scoffed, setting her bag down. 

"Yeah, I can tell. If it were up to Tony they would be uncomfortable robotic couches." He laughed, keeping close to Arden, scared to wander more. 

"Want a tour?" She offers, and he nods, following her past the living room down the hall. 

"Down here is the gym, guest rooms, and library." She points out, walking them back towards the stairs. 

"Up here is my office, and my bedroom." She adds, opening the door to the master. 

"Your bedroom makes my entire apartment look like a shoebox." Steve laughs, sitting on the edge of the bed. Arden chuckles, walking towards him so his knees would spread enough just for her to stand in between them. Her arms wrapped around the back of his neck, as his hands rested on her waist. 

"I miss the facial hair." Her fingers traced his cheek. 

"I feel like it makes me look old." Steve groans. 

"Well, you are old. But it makes you look hot and old, if that makes you feel any better." She slides onto his lap, his hands slowly moving further down onto her butt. 

"If I'm old, what does that make you?" Steve tries to joke, and Arden's jaw drops, her hand moving right in front of his chest, using her powers to lower his back onto the bed. 

"A goddess." She answers, lowly. 

"Yes, you are." He agrees, leaning forward, kissing her gently. 

The slow kisses, turn to quick, heated, deep ones. Steve tired of being underneath, turning them over so that she was underneath him now. Pinning her body down, until he stops, pulling himself away from her lips. 

"You don't have any plans tomorrow right?" He asks her, and she laughs a little, a little surprised at the direction he turned their moment into.

"None." She answers, practically out of breath.