Chapter 9

As soon you arrive, You are late 5 minutes. You open the door of the practice room confidently. You walk in and see N lay down on the floor sleeping. You silently walk in and not to disturb him. You took the controller of the sound system from his hand slowly. You turn up the volume first and click the on button. N woke up and stands up straight with his wide eyes open. You laugh as soon you see him like that. He looks at you laughing like crazy and say "Yah! You scare me to death!"

"Oh? Really? I thought you just woke up from your dead" You joke

"I almost died of heart attack you pabo!" He is still mad and scared

"I didn't mean it. Don't get mad easily man. I was just playing" You giggles

"Fine! This is your first and last warning! If you do that again. Im gonna-"

"What?? Gonna kill me?"

"You'll know it if you do that again" He came up to you cause he don't want to fight with you for real. he mess your hair and say "Let's practice." You agreed with him and start to practice again

>>>>>

Right after practice, N say "maybe that's all for today. You learn so quickly then I thought. Tomorrow Leo Hyung also come for the dance." You nod and he ask while taking you back home "Don't you want to stay at our dorm?" You shake your head, answer "I think it may be a little awkward living with just one girl in your dorm" He makes 'O' shape on his face. He say "Now since you stayed at your home, be careful ok?" You nod and walk in your home.