A new friendship

I went to the library, it was huge, I don't hide that I got lost in the castle at least 4 times before getting there, because of those damn stairs that move.

I step between the shelves and rub my fingers on the books as I go.
I take a book on basic spells, sit down at a table and start trying some, most come to me on the first try, for others it takes two or three attempts.

After a while a girl approaches me, wavy hair, a book at hand and a Gryffindor uniform.

H(Hermione)-"hi, you're the new girl right?"You-"yes, my name is Kendall, please"H-"I'm Hermione"You "what are you reading?"H-"a book on advanced spells"You-"me too, but on the simpler spells, I'm trying some since I'm behind"H-"Do you want me to ...

You-"yes, my name is Kendall, please"
H-"I'm Hermione"
You "what are you reading?"
H-"a book on advanced spells"
You-"me too, but on the simpler spells, I'm trying some since I'm behind"
H-"Do you want me to help you?"
You-"yes, thank you"

We spend all evening trying spells, laughing and talking.
H-"I had a lot of fun tonight, do you want to do it again tomorrow?"
You-"same time?"
H-"that's fine with me, anyway I've never met a nice Slytherin"
You-"there's a first time for everything... i guess"
We laugh and then say goodbye.

I go back to the common room and I see everyone still playing, but I'm very tired so I decide to go back to our room to sleep.
I take off my make-up, put on the silk pajamas I bought (Pansy gave them to me, like all the other clothes, she was so rich) and then I go to bed.

A dream, a nightmare actually.
I was in a dark street, outside a cinema, I had just seen a musical with my family and we were going home with a shortcut.
I'm about to leave the alley when I hear a thud, then another, and see my parents collapse on the ground.

I turn around and see a man, behind him a black van, he was holding a gun.
I was only 4 years old and, seeing that they didn't move, I started crying and calling "mom, please wake up", same thing with my father.

The man with the gun approaches me
X-"I won't hurt you, how about you come with me?"
I had no other choice, he took me inside the van and we began to move towards the Hydra base, but I didn't know that.