"Ok, so I'm driving first."
I smile and look up to Charles who smiles back. I turn my head forward again, and close my eyes. I feel Charles giving a kiss on my hair, and my heart skips a beat.

Did he just kiss me on the head?
He has done it before, but I never felt my heart skip a beat after he did
Weird

I set the thoughts out my head and open my eyes. The pilot talks trough the intercom.

"Hello everyone, the plane will be landing in 5 minutes. Please make sure your seatbelt is fastened, and the tables are closed."
"Ciao a tutti, l'aereo atterrerà tra 5 minuti. Assicurati che la cintura di sicurezza sia allacciata e che i tavoli siano chiusi."

I lift my head off Charles shoulder, and close my table and fasten my seatbelt. Charles does the same. I check if I have everything in my bag, and close it.

The plane touches the ground, and I hear the voice of the pilot saying we need to keep seated until the plane doors open. I check my phone, and ask Charles if he can add me to the twitch quartet  .

Twitch quartet 👾👍🏻:

Isabella has been added to the group

Isabella ✌🏻:
Hello guys, Charles and I just landed. I thought it was a good idea to add Lily, Carmen and I to the group to make things a little easier!

Lando 👶🏻:
Great idea! Enjoy your trip 🇮🇹🚘

Carmen and Lily have been added to the group

Lily 🏌🏻‍♀️:
Hello

Carmen ☀️:
Hi

George 👸🏼:
Hi

Alex 🐼:
Hi

Lando 👶🏻:
Ok we get it
_________________________________

People around us start to get up. The doors of the plane are opened. Charles gets up, and opens the cabinet to get our luggage. I get up as well, andI take over my luggage from Charles. We exit the plane, and enter the airport. We wait for our suitcases at the baggage claim, what takes way too long, and we go through security. We lunch at a café in the airport, and then we head to the car rental. 

Charles opens the door of the rental office. I walk in and he follows.

"Good afternoon, what can I do for you?" The man behind the desk asks.
I look at Charles.

"We have rented a car for the upcoming five days," he says and the man looks on his computer. "What name?"
"Leclerc."
The man scrolls through his documents, and nods. "Okay, follow me."

I pick up my bags and suitcase, and so does Charles. We follow the man.
The man walks through the parking lot and stops at a Volvo.
"Here it is. Here are your keys."
Charles takes the keys the man gives to him,

"Could you both sign here?" The man gives me a pen, and shows a paper. I read the paper, and sign the bottom of it. I give the pen to Charles, and he signs it too.

"Ok thank you, have a nice trip!" The man says and gives us a smile.
"Thank you so much!" I say and return the paper.

The man walks away, and Charles unlocks the car with the keys the man gave us. I open the trunk, and lift in our bags. Charles gets in on the driver side. I close the trunk and get in on the passenger side.