Thoughts

TestTube POV
8:15 PM.

After Lightbulb and I talked for a little while, she had to leave to go on a date with Paintbrush. We said our goodbyes, and she left. I walked over to the door and closed it behind her before walking over and sitting down on my bed. I glanced over at the snacks that Fan gave me, thinking about how he's so nice and sweet. The liquid in my tube started to bubble again and I started to blush. I ate the snacks he gave me while drinking the tea that he made. I couldn't stop thinking about him..

Fan POV
8:17 PM.

I was laying on my bed, scrolling on Tumblr. I just couldn't get her off of my mind. It's like I'm going crazy about her. Every memory with her just flashed in my head, even the bad ones.. But that just made me remember how far we've gotten together. I snuggled up more in my blankets, blushing. Paintbrush was getting ready for their date when they looked over and saw me. "Fan, what are you doing?" Paintbrush asked, but they noticed me blushing. "Ugh. Why don't you just tell her how you feel? She probably likes you back too." Paintbrush stated, annoyed that I didn't tell TestTube about my feelings yet. Lightbulb was leaning on the wall, waiting for Paintbrush to finish getting ready.

Lightbulb POV
*same time*

I knew that TestTube liked Fan, since she told me earlier, but finding out that Fan likes her back made me feel ecstatic. I giggled a little, but held it to try and not give off anything. I couldn't tell Fan about TestTube's crush on him, because I wanted to let them figure it out on their own, but it was so cute watching this unfold. I just smiled to myself and waited for it to play out.

Fan POV
(Time skip)
10:56 PM.

The rest of the day went by normally, nothing interesting really happened. I went to sleep and soon enough the next morning came.

TestTube POV
8:34 AM.

I woke up, feeling tired out of my mind. I stood up, going to the hotel kitchen to make some coffee. Once I finished, I took a sip of my coffee and went back to my room. I got my things and got ready to go over to my laboratory..when Fan knocked on the door, looking nervous. "Fan? You okay?" I asked him. He looked over in my eyes before avoiding eye contact again. He was fidgeting with his fingers. "Testy..I was wondering if you would want to go on a date with me later.." Fan mumbled, I tensed up and started to blush. "Oh- Uh- Sure!" I exclaimed. Fan smiled and started blushing as well, but it was hard to see since he was red. I looked back at my lab stuff before looking at him. "Do you wanna... join me in my laboratory today?" I asked. He nodded and smiled up at me, melting my heart. I chuckled and picked up my stuff. We walked out of the hotel together down to my laboratory. During the walk..Fan's hand kept touching mine. I had no problem with it, but if he wanted to hold hands, he could've asked. I decided to make the move myself, taking his hand in mine and winking at him. I continued walking by his side, glancing at Fan to see his reaction. He was blushing so much. I giggled a little bit as we both kept walking.

End of chapter

hi

Sorry i was gone for so long my wattpad broke 💀