7.4

Hi, I'm back, I'm like almost done with this movie, which is Furious 7, I don't know if I'll continue with the series and or continue my other fast and furious books. If anything I'll have this one on hold so I can get my other books up and ready. Though be ready if and when I do F9, because Jakob will have a daughter, well not biological but adopted daughter, if that makes sense. I really don't know what I'll do, but I'll think of something, well here is 7.4 <3.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

It only took Ramsey minutes to find Shaw after she had gotten Gods Eye up and running.

"That's him, that's him!" Britney said as the group all watched the screens together, looking for Shaw. She had found him, as Shaw and Brett had just gotten into a luxury car and sped off. The Gods Eye followed him. "That's it, that's him!" Britney added, pointing to the screen, as the group gathered around Ramsey.

"Wait, wait, what are these numbers right here for?" Tej asked, pointing to the computer screen. The group watched the Gods Eye in awe, it was incredible to have such an amazing device in their presence.

"It gets video from every camera, and audio from every device on this hemisphere." Britney said to Tej. "Bingo! It looks like he's held up here." The screen showed an abandoned factory.

"That's perfect." Brian says. "Automated factory, no one would know there was people and there's lots of places to hide." He took a step closer to the computer to get a better view.

"You just changed the face of manhunts forever." Mr. Nobody said to Ramsey and Inessa (well Britney but he doesn't know that part yet), smiling proud at them. Ramsey turned around in the chair and returned the smile.

"Hey, can I, uh, check my...email real quick..?" Roman trailed off, leaning towards the computer Nearly everyone rolled their eyes. Only Roman would ask such a question.

"Dawns up in two hours. That's when we'll get Shaw. Go get changed." Dom announced to everyone as they all obeyed and went to go change.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

The team stood together on a hill that looked over at the beautiful city in front of them. The nine of them a had the same thing on their mind; it's good to be back in LA. It was weird for Dom not to have a home go to back to.

"I'm all for winging it, but this shit is crazy man! We got mercenaries with some real heat on us." Roman exclaimed like always right before a big mission. "I ain't scared or nothin'.." He added on to his little rant.

"Sure sounds like it." Britney remarked over her shoulder as she was typing something on the computer and doing some hacking to make sure that they're safe, for now.

"Smart ass." Roman muttered under his as then a smack was heard, by Marilyn.

"Will you shut it for five seconds, geez." Mari says to her father as Brian chuckled a little.

"Ow, that hurt." Roman says as he rubs his head where his daughter had slapped him.

"...and yet your still talking." Tyler said as Tej grinned.