Even though I hated you a lot but you still took the bullets!! Which could pierce anyone, either Tae Mo or me...I wish I could take those bullets instead of you...

You became the best mother and you were always the best wife....You are still!

Yn, it's my time to repay...Time for my repentance.....

Stay happy with your son!

Remember I love you the most<3

And Tae mo is my everything....

And no worries, I'll take revenge from Jack and Lia...They'll be behind the bars soon....

Love you :)

                                                -Your Tae

Yn- NO NO NO!!

Johan looked at her being confused....

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Johan- What happened ??

Yn- When was Taehyung's flight ???? Did he tell you ???

Johan- No...But he isn't going anyways....

Yn- But I need to know the time Please....

Jk- He booked the flight of 2pm...Why ??

Jungkook spoke after entering the room....

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Yn- What's the time now ??

Jk- Umm it's 1:15...But what happened ?? Why do you look so restless ??

Yn started removing the wires from her hand....But she was stopped by a confused Johan....

Johan- Wtf Yn, what are you doing ??

Yn- Please Johan leave my hand, I need to go!

Jk- *raised eyebrows* Where do you need to go ???

Yn- I need to go to Taehyung as soon as possible...Please take me to the airport...*pleading tone*

Johan left her hand after hearing the name Taehyung....

MY COLD HUSBAND 2 || KTH FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें