Chapter 1: Jaime

Oliver was the happiest he had ever been. He was getting married to the woman he loved in about an hour. He couldn't believe that Samantha had agreed to be with him for the rest of their life. Who would have thought that Samantha Ross of all people would marry him?

Samantha Ross- almost Samantha Morrison- was a beautiful woman whose bright green eyes held a cleverness Oliver could never match. His fiancé could beat him at chess and Oliver loved her all the more for it.

Oliver looked at himself in be mirror, observing how his new suit showed off his broad shoulders. He had to look his best for his soon to be bride.

Hey! What are you doing looking at that!

Oliver whirled around, startled by an unknown voice. As hard as he tried, he couldn't pinpoint where the voice was coming from.

Oh right, you still think you're me. I should probably wake you up before you have to live through the entirety of my wedding night. Jesus, that would be embarrassing. I doubt you would mind it though

As the voice rambled on, Oliver scrambled to the nearest object that could be used as a weapon. He grabbed a ornate lamp that had previously lit a nightstand and held it in his left hand, ready to attack. "Whoever you are, you better come out! I don't want any trouble, and I'll let you go peacefully if you just leave!" Oliver pleaded. He would let nothing ruin his wedding day, Sammy would be pissed if something happened.

You're right to think that Sammy would be angry. Whoever interrupted our special day would receive a solid kick to the shin, I'd reckon. Anyways you need to get out of this memory, so Jaime, wake up!

Oliver looked confused, his brow wrinkling with uncertainty. Where was he? Oliver remembered falling asleep after watching The Avengers with his brother last night. No he wasn't supposed to be here, he could feel it in his bones.

Kid, that's what I've been saying this whole time! Jaime, wake up!

Up-sy-daisy!

You'll probably get some pancakes, I promise!

Gah! Wake up!

Wake up!

Wake up Jaime, Gram won't feed us if we keep her waiting any longer." His older brother, Ian, said.

Jaime rubbed his eyes, blinking at his surroundings. That had been a weirder than normal dream. He had many dreams where he seemed to be another person (he always became some one named Oliver) but none where a foreign voice had invaded his mind.
"Hey, earth to Jaime. Did our late night Marvel binge have that much of an effect on you?" Ian asked, while running a hand through his messy, dark brown hair.
"M' just spacing out." He replied groggily.
"Morning is a cruel mistress, I know, but c'mon, I'm starving. Head downstairs with me."
Jaime scowled, manhandled a pair of glasses onto his face, and threw the covers that tangled his feet off the bed in favor of food.
Break

"Gram, can I have seconds?" Ian pleaded.

Gran gave him a stern look before replying with a firm no. Most of Gram was looked stern and firm, her wrinkles making her look more like a shriveled apple than the woman she used to be. Despite her frown lines, Gram was kind, albeit a bit too honest. Her clever jokes left both Jaime and Ian stumped until they figured it out, then they laughed so much that could barely breathe.

"Ian, hurry and get in the bathroom if you're going to do your hair in that atrocious style. Jaime, you're still in your pajamas and you have fifteen minutes until you need to leave for school." She shook her head, exasperated by their actions, or lack thereof. "Please, please pull yourselves together."
Ian flashed her his trademark grin before rinsing off his plate and rushing to the bathroom. Ian would 'artfully' mess up his hair and put in his lip and eyebrow ring in there, which usually took a good twenty minutes.
Jaime snorted, his adopted brother spent far too much time in front of a mirror, in his opinion. But If his trademark 'dark' look helped Ian's self esteem, Jaime could live with it.
Compared to Ian, and just in general, Jaime dressed conservatively, usually wearing a t-shirt that showed off his love for books, movies, comics, and video games all while hanging off of his lanky frame(all of them did that, much to Jaime's despair) and whatever pair of jeans happened to be nearby.
That morning, Jaime dressed himself in just that; a black/grey shirt with a Game of Thrones logo that sat on the middle of his chest and some dark wash jeans,which may or may not be clean.
Both the boys finally finished getting ready. By the time they were done Jaime's messenger bag was filled to the brim with organized schoolwork, seemingly innumerable books("There are only five, that's a totally normal amount, Ian"), and two of his writing journals. Ian's backpack, on the other hand, was extremely messy. It contained loose homework, pencils thrown chaotically into the disheveled mess, and the only neat thing in the disorderly backpack; Ian's 'music folder of super secret stuff that apparently couldn't be seen by anyone'. Well, that was Jaime's title for the irritating thing.