The dinner.

Valentina had hair curlers in her hair while she tried to pick out an outfit. She was having dinner with her family and her dad's best friend and also his son. Valentina's dad always wanted her to marry into the Alvarez family. She picked out a tight black mini dress which she thought her dad might not like. She put on her dress getting her mother to zip up the back for her. She took out her hair rollers and did her makeup. She put on some delicate gold jewellery.
She sat at her vanity table making sure she looked good till the Alvarez family arrived. She heard a knock at her bedroom door. "Come in!" She said. Her mother opened the door "hunny the Alvarez family's here" she said. "Oh and also Diego is here" she said while wiggling her eyebrows. Valentina rolled her eyes and walked out of her room making her ways to the staircase. She saw Diego and mateo standing at the front door talking to her dad, Carlos.
"Ah there's my princesa" her dad said . (Translation: Princess)
Valentina walked slowly down the stairs trying not to trip or fall while wearing her heels. She made it to the bottom of the stairs and walked over to her dad. She smiled and mateo and Diego, she didn't like Diego she thought he was full of himself and a try hard. "Hey Valentina you've grown since I last saw you" mateo said while smiling. Valentina laughed awkwardly. Valentina is always sarcastic to Diego and a little bit bitchy also. "Happy  to see you again, Valentina." Said Diego. "Who isn't happy to see me" she said in a bitchy tone. "Aye Valentina stop that" said her dad in a serious tone. She rolled her eyes. "Come on guys let's sit at the table" said Carlos leading the way.