"Of course, Daemon. Talk." Viserys smiled.

Daemon rolled his eyes, "Just the two of us."

Viserys finally catches the hint; he quickly dismisses everyone in the room.

Once the last person is out and the door is closed, Daemon finally explodes, "The fuck you do?! Have you lost your goddamn mind?"

"What is that supposed to mean?!"

"You ditch Aemma Arryn for that plain girl?! A Daughter of a second son? really Viserys?!"

"I'm not ditching Aemma!"

"What do you mean by that?"

"We married Daemon... she... passed away..."

"Still, that does not explain your shit logic, brother; you are the KING, you could choose anyone, any noble lady from any major house, they would gladly spread their cunt for you, and you somehow happened to choose a fucking daughter of a second son who owns nothing?"

"She's a daughter of the hand of the king." Viserys try to defend the girl.

Daemon scoffed, "And do enlighten me what you gain from the union? Political ally? More territory? Huge ass dowry?"

Viserys fell silent.

Daemon groaned, "God damn it, Viserys! I understand if she was otherworldly pretty but–"

"Daemon, Thats crude!"

"She's plain looking, and you know that! The whore that we usually share at Street of Silk was more pretty than her!"

"Daemon!"

"What?! You want to say that a girl like that had amazing skill on the bed, and she had the most amazing cunt that was enough to suck all your rationality away?!"

Viserys' lips turn into a thin line.

"She is not even skillful in bed?! Viserys! What you wed her for?!" Daemon groaned in frustration. "Did older me didn't say anything about this? Like at all? Did I just let you marry the plain girl?"

"...You... not here when the marriage talk happened..."

"Where the fuck am I if not by your side?"

"...you were banished..."

Daemon gasped, "You mean YOU banished me?!"

Viserys sighs.

"Viserys Targaryen! Did you admit that you banished your own brother?!" Daemon pressed further.

"You slander my deceased son! Seized the Dragonstone and stole a dragon egg! And do not forget to mention that you declared you were going to marry your whore! If that not worth of Banishment, then what?!" Viserys finally explodes as well.

Daemon's jaw dropped, "Damn...I did all of that?"

"Yes, Daemon! You did all of that!" Viserys spat.

Seeing Viserys hurtful expression made Daemon feel uncomfortable and incredibly guilty, "Look, I don't know why my older self did that..." Daemon huffed and then hugged Viserys, "I hurt you deeply... I'm sorry, brother."

Viserys gasped.

"But I'm not sorry for calling your wife plain and unworthy to our house."

Viserys groaned.

"But whatever, you already wed the plain girl, it cannot be undone." Daemon chuckled as he released his brother, "I'm surprised you didn't even consider to choose at least someone from house Tully, did you forget that house always produces red hair beauty with big boobs?"