I smiled:"Arigato Gyomei san".

There were three Hashira who didn't introduce themselves, one of whom looked young  with a lean muscular build along with long, straight hair of a black color that fades to pale turquoise as it approaches his waist. And the same color of his eyes. He was looking at the sky.  I realized that he is very strong despite being young.

Kocho said:"I will introduce you to the rest since they are not talkative,this is Muichiro tokito, the mist Hashira,He is absent-mind all the time" she smiled.

The next one was fairly muscular man of short stature and a pale  complexion, He has straight-edged black hair of varying lengths,, which he wears down with two shorter strands hanging between his eyes. His eyes are almond-shaped and tilt upwards on the far sides, he has heterochromia eyes as his right eye is yellow and his left eye is turquoise.

What caught my eyes,there was bandages wrapped around his lower face,I used my ability to see,His jaw had been cut from the end of his ear to his mouth.he must been through a lot.also There was a white snake wrapped around his shoulder.

"And this is Iguro Obanai,the serpent hashira". Well that makes sense.

I nodded,then I looked at the last hashira,It's Tomioka san.

Kocho pointed at him:"and that gloomy guy over there is Tomioka giyuu,the water hashira,he is the quitest and  the most isolated hashira here, ". She giggled.

He looked at me.I smiled

"Tomioka san,it's has been a while".

He hummed:"yes,i am surprised that you became a hashira in a short time"

Kocho was startled:"ehh!you know each other???"

I smiled:"yes we meet before, after I passed the final selection".

Kocho smirked at him,she wants to hear the whole story!!

Suddenly Iguro's snake moved and came down from his shoulders and  crawling straight for me.Until it was right in front of me.it looked at me for a long time and hissed.

I glared at it confused and I said
"Hello?"

The white snake Suddenly crawled up my shoulder and wrapped itself around my shoulder.I was stunned by the situation.But I wasn't afraid because I knew that this snake wouldn't hurt me. All the hashira was surprised about it.

I was startled while the white snake still wrapped around my shoulder.

"Oh,well this is  kind of surprising"

Iguro san looked confused:"Oi kaburamaru! Come back here!". His snake hissed back.

Mitsuri smiled in admiration "Ehh!It's looks like Kaburamaru likes (y/n) san! Ehh kawai!".

Iguro was puzzled,why his snake is acting like that towards the new hashira!It's not like Kobaramaru cared about his comrades Hashira in the first place, except for him, of course!  But today he is behaving unnaturally!

Kaburamaro looked at me and hissed, I patted his head.he was comfortable in my shoulder.

I smiled "he is cute !".

Iguro narrowed his eyes:"He is not cute,Kaburamaro come back here now!!!".he got irritated

The snake hissed at him,which makes him embarrassed.

Kyojuro laughed:"hhhhhh it's seems that your snake found his favourite hashira!".

Uzi laughed as well:"he is telling that he is not going back!hhhh"

Kocho chuckled:"This is strange, Kaburamaro favores only Iguro san!"

I didn't want to makes Iguro san annoyed,so I talked to his Snake.this is insane

"Umm well Kaburamaro,I don't know if you could understand me,but it seems like your owner wants you to came back,come on go to him".

I could have swear that the snake was upset!he hissed and crawled down towards Iguro san.he looked at me with a threatening look,maybe he didn't like the fact that his snake liked me.

Kocho chuckled:"it's seems like animals likes you (y/n) san,anyway,the last hashira is not here,you know that man with white hair and muscular body,his name Is Shinazugawa Sanemi,the wind hashira, iam sorry about his attitude ,don't mind him he is always in a bad mood,and angry all the time".

I smiled:"thank you Shinobu san".

I looked at all of them smiling:"it's my pleasure to meet you all,I am looking to work with you together, excuse me now because i must go ."

Kyojuro get closer:"(y/n) san,do you want to train with us tomorrow? In the main training yard?".

"Really? I thought all of you train alone in your estates ".

He grinned:"well sometimes we train together,Group training is useful to learn from each other and challenge our abilities"

I smiled softly:"of course Kyojuro san,it's my pleasure".

He smiled :"That's great! See you tomorrow everyone" he talks loud with excitement.

"Goodbye (y/n) san! See you tomorrow!" Both kocho and and Mitsuri said.

I waved at them and went outside,I was heading towards the sun estate,after I became a hashira,I was given an estate,evey hashira has their own estate.

I was walking down the road until I stopped.Someone is standing in the middle of the road.  He looks at me with his menacing and frightening gaze.Nobody but Sanemi Shinazugawa,the wind hashira  himself.

To be continued.....

Taisho secrets:

▶ Oyakata sama talked to Sanemi and asked him to be more respectful towards the new hashira.

▶ Iguro didn't trust (y/n) and he felt upset when Mitsuri asked her to have a tea party.

▶ Kocho thinks that (y/n) and Tomioka has a good relationship,she kept asking him again and again which makes him annoyed .

▶ Kyojuro wants to be a good friend with (y/n) .

▶ Tengen wants to make her more flashy.because she is not flamboyant according to his standards.

▶ Gyomei saw through (y/n) and he knows that she is a good person.

▶Tomioka wanted to talk to her when she introduced her self,but He was hesitated.

▶Muichiro thinks that (y/n) is a weird person.