Train ticket

Year 2313. 21 july.

Aleksandra's diary.

Entry about the day № 25212.

My last entry. Tomorrow this face and body will stops belong to me. Girl who will open this diary at morning, Lilit, please read the first entry and rewrite it to your diary, because it's really important. Original entry was lost many years ago. On first page you will find diary's entry making manual. It have to be made of paper. Now, paper diaries and pens with ink you can buy only in one store in this city. Address you will find on the last page with the all data about your work and bank account. The second of us – Olga was rewrite the story about who we are – the Rosalind's story, whose diary nobody can't found. I think, my live was great, I wish you the same. At now I should to open the bottle of wine of natural grapes, you will surprise how rare this one in our time. Good luck and take care...

Year 2084. 1 january.

Olga's diary.

Entry about the day № ... of year 2023.

Rosalind's diary was lost in fire in my apartment, but I have to tell her story. So...

Rosalind still feeled the excitement when she stands on the platform and gives her ticket to inspector. May be, so strong feeling she experienced first time. She received the ticket by post service. The envelope smelled by his parfum. Strange enough for a man to send scented letters, but he could surprise Rosaling. She had so unlimited imagination that sci-fi writers from twenty century can ask her for advice for a better writing about these days world. This smell made the girl go back to the morning when she went to work in her power tool store, where she worked as a cashier. The working day began as usual, everything in its place, only the guard with a little more attention today looked to Rosalind. These days became unusual at the moment when, returning from lunch, the senior manager asked to count the cash at the cash desk, because he left earlier today, and the proceeds for the rest of the day can be given tomorrow. Fifteen thousand were missing. After re-checking all checks and records, the shortage was confirmed. The manager instructed the accounting department to withhold the lost amount from Rosalind's salary, took the proceeds and left. He left a confused girl, barely able to control the urge to cry and run away. When she came to herself, she saw a tall, handsome man standing in front of the cash register, holding a receipt for payment and waiting for Rosalind to pay attention to him. Of course, this kind of man would immediately catch the eye of a girl if she were not dumbfounded by her problem. He was wearing a black checkered three-piece suit, a white shirt and a thin black tie. Lacquered shoes, polished to a shine, reflected the light of the chandeliers of the trading floor. His whole appearance was strikingly different from the usual visitors who come for tools. Usually these were either fathers with sons, or workers who came to replenish supplies, hand over goods for repair. When Rosalind got a job here, she thought that she could easily make an acquaintance with an interesting man and leave this store as his wife. But month after month these oblivious men, like children, admired the new toys...