#^introducing(2)^#

A sudden spark of light flashed
before my eye. I was in a place. "Huh?".'I'm i i where am i?' .I looked to my right and saw some supplies?
I then looked to my left to see a weapon ,i grabbed it ,well, it's a tiny dagger 'ugh could it be at least a sharp sword' .Before i could know, it flashed. " Ah! What is it again?!, it-it turns into a sword, not bad"

(How i ended up here? ,well, you see)

I was in the kitchen and wandering off what to do when i suddenly had the boldest idea.I went near a pot of soup and something in it when everything went wrong ,it exploded enough for the chefs too hear "o_o."

and here i am looking in the window while listening to my brother's ramble about what i did .My brother sees looking in the window, not caring or listening to what he was saying, he slap my head hard for me to realize he's pissed."Will!"Very pissed 'signed' "if father finds out what you did, you're in big trouble, we even have guest to come visit, good thing it didn't wasn't loud enough" 'Signed' "be careful out there" 'eh what was that suppose to be?'

My brother had already walked out of my room ,and i was bored, so i went to the library, and there i met the librarian or, rather, the castle witch he was reading some kind of weird books 'maybe Spell?'

I went near him and peeked at what he was reading. "What's that." I asked , "it's a book," "What kind of books? "."It is time for you,"
"What?" .And before i could say another word, he pressed something in my that had spark.

(Hi, my name is Will Aziphale, I'm a wind prince, and I'm 21, i have 2 brother which I'm the middle child, but the oldest is soon to be the king of windel Kingdom that's where i live,and if you might be thinking i know alot of the world but i have never actually went to places . I was locked in Castle doing practice in everything when i was a child until i grew up, and i improved a lot. My mother is actually half blooded, which is that she is half human and half white snake blood. She was an adventurer until she met father, idk how they even met at first. We all got mother's powers, but we have different powers.)

*
*
*
*
*
*THE END OF INTRODUCING 2
*NOW LET'S BEGIN 🙂
*
*
*
*