That's what pretty much the letter said.

'Who The heck writes Sama suffix on letter? Well I guess it's traditional' Clark thought to himself as he was laying. He saw Mizuki sleeping peacefully, he gently rubbed her head.

{I hate to break your peace but I think you will be late for the school} Kelex said from inside.

'I Know, . . . But I feel'

{Guilty?} Kelex asked.

'Yeah, I think I am . . . . Betraying Akeno in some way' Clark said.

{I think you are thinking too much, it's not even like you are in relationship with her. Remember when you dated Lana back then and then you were with Lois. It's pretty much same way you can just ask her out today. It's not like you have to lose anything} Kelex said.

'I guess you are right . . . How much time is left for school?'

{30 Minutes}

_0_

Clark is on outside of Earth's exosphere Absorbing the radiation from the solar storm. That is being deflected by earth's magnetosphere. What is strange that his powers are acting way different than it used on earth.

The sun acts as a catalyst, altering kryptonian physiology on a subatomic level, activating some sort of energy production process or energy harnessing
Most likely the body does both. It both processes and stores immense amounts of energy.

Superman energy release powers aren't on the same level as his physical abilities.

Cause he have bench pressed the Earth for 5 Days straight without needing of Sun or whatsoever and yet he didn't even Felt anything.

On the other hand when he uses his heat vision it does much more little damage to his foes.

Yeah he can CONTROL his powers so he never has tried it. But theoretically he can One shot any planet from his heat vision with Most Minimum efforts.

For example his X-ray vision. People Misunderstands it as X-ray rays. But that's not the case cause if it really was X-ray rays he would have Vaporized every single person in Metropolis while he scans the city. And even with X-ray vision he can see colours of the Objects.

Most likely it's a Form of energy emitted by Kryptonians which Mimics X-rays functions but on a Better scale.

But in this universe his body is reacting differently.

His powers are also Part Psionic and Quantum Physics. He can't sense that. It's beyond some logics he understands.

{It's probably Magic, the weird Energy sun is Emitting is also Probably Magic, that's why It's so Alien to us} Kelex said.

"Yeah, I have to ask Azazel about it, Mizuki and Grafiya did quite a Number of me last night" Clark said.

{Yeah, You have 10 seconds left for school}

_0_

Clark is usually on time before anyone even Noticed.

{Vibration isn't same anymore, Your cells do Vibrate so People can't see you but this Weird energy is doing the part of it. As if it has it's own senses and it's adapting to your body in rapid speeds} Kelex said.

Yeah he can become Invisible and Intangible here too but this Magic stuff is helping him to do that. His intellectual level is same but physically he can't really be called Kryptonian. Maybe.

"Good morning Clark-kun" a Familiar voice can be heard from Clark's behind as He felt a Familiar sensation on his Back.

Akeno hugged him from behind. Of course she has her own reasons to do so.