Origin

For the last 10 years, Kenzo has been training with Lord Liu Kang's friends, they trained him in the art of stealth, combat, militarism, Aikido, street fighting, and how to use his fire in different ways. The location to where his friends operated was protected by a secret barrie and only those who bore a certain mark were able to enter.  Currently, Kenzo was blindfolded as monks attacked him.

"Hah,Hah!"

Kenzo dodged a hit from one, but blocked the one in the back, only to get tripped as one monk knocked him to the ground. "Ugh! Ow." The 14 year old said in pain, while onn of his trainers walked up to him. "Do you know where you went wrong in this exercise?"

Kenzo took off his blindfold and looked at the man before him, also known as Scorpion.

"Was it being blind folded even though I have eyes?" Kenzo remarked, sarcastically.

Scorpion chuckled, "No, it was the fact that you were just relying on your one sense of hearing." SScorpion took the wooden candle blade away from Kenzo, and begin to walk around him, " in battle anything can be taken from you. Your legs, your arms-" scorpion swung the blade and stuffed just an inch from kenzo's eyes which made the 14 year old boy Flinch a bit, "- and your eyes. You must be able to keep fighting. Is that understood."

Kenzo nodded as Scorpion gave the blade back to him. "Come, let's get you home." Scorpion said as he walked out of the training area as Kenzo followed him.

-x-

Aldera Junior High

In school, Kenzo was sitting at his desk, while scrolling through his phone, looking at pictures of his today's battle, but he soon looked up as he saw the teacher,

"Since you're all third years, it's time for you to think seriously about your future. I'll pass out handouts for your future plans now, but...you're all...pretty much planning to go into the hero course, right?" He asked while throwing the papers into the air.

His question was answered as the class started using their quirks except three boys, a green haired boy, a blonde haired boy, and Kenzo.

"Yes, yes, you all have wonderful Quirks! But using your powers at school is against the rules!"

"Teach! Don't lump us all in the same group. I'm not gonna be stuck at the bottom with the rest of these rejects!" The blonde exclaimed.

The blonde haired is a young man of average height, with a slim, muscular build, and a fair skin tone. He has short, spiky, sandy blond hair with choppy bangs that hang over his eyebrows. His eyes are sharp and bright red in color. This was Katuki Bakugo, Quirk: Explosion.

 This was Katuki Bakugo, Quirk: Explosion