Church Madness

Byron POV

This week went by fast and today was already Sunday, I was second guessing going to church with these people. They show out everywhere I've been with them and I know it ain't gone be no different at church, watch what I tell you.

"Baby you look good" I kissed Smiley cheek.

"Thank you, so do you. Now go put on your shoe's before we have go."

I went to get my Jordan's 11's before she snacked my butt. I turned around to find her laughing like that shit was funny.

"Cut that fufu shit out Nicole!" She rolled her eye's making me laugh.

I hit the stair's going to find my shit just as Sade came out her room dressed nice with her big belly.

"Where you going looking cute?" I was joked, but she did look good.

No matter what Sade is having my child so I have to be nice to her and try to keep her happy to. No I wouldn't do nothing to hurt or lose Amber but I don't won't Sade to leave and never allow me to see my daughter either.

"Boy bye, I look like a whale!" She pouted with her bottom lip poked out.

"Well you look nice to me, and you pregnant so... Yeah." She finally smiled.

"Where you going though?"

"Church, Beauty invited me.. So.. Yeah" she walked off, leaving me confused.

I headed to my room but stopped in my track's Beauty invited me that shit kept playing over and over in my head. I just shook it off going about my way to find my shoe's.

**

Everybody met up at our house since the girl's stayed over last night with us. Me, Sade, Bee, Smiley and Major rode together, while Tyson, Ebony, Tae and Carey rode together. I wonder if he's comfortable riding with all the women he's been with in his life.

"Where this church at?" Major ask as he drove down the street.

"Put the address in the GPS, duh" I told him. Nigga act slow sometimes.

Ten minutes later pulled up to the church as everybody got out I had to say a small prayer before we went in. "God bless us this is about to pure you know what."

Amber POV

I promise y'all, all us coming to church was a bad idea, and they know it. My dad alone is..... Something then to have Major here, plus with these women who can't get alone...is hell.

"Whatever you do don't let daddy sit by me, he don't know how to act" as me and Bee walked side by side.

"Whatever, come on girl" she pulled me towards the the church door's.

I sat on the end so I can leave at any moment when they start acting out. Next to me was Ron, then Ebony and my dad, my mom and Carey sat front row. Beauty, Major and Sade was behind us, just as Jackson came in with Keenzy looking pissed behind him. I wonder what's wrong, they joined the other's in the back.

**

Everything was going great we enjoyed the choir and the morning church news, then it was time to pay our tids. The lady called for our row, we went then all the other's went. Then she ask for a ask for a donation for the pastor for some reason, I want listening.