Chapter 8

Warning! Smut ahead.

Boom! 

A silencing spell was bound to the door as it slammed shut. Lan Xichen stumbled into The Jiang sect leader's study as he held the young man in his arms, kissing him vigorously. His body shook in pleasure as his tongue grazed the younger's lip, the subtle erotic motion made Jiang Wanyin whimper, allowing Lan Xichen to easily access the hot cavern of his new lover. The two tongues fought with each other but the younger had easily given up, his body, building hot tension within. 

"Wa-ahh-wanyin!" Lan Xichen gasped out breathlessly, finally breaking their kiss that seemed to go on forever. "Are you sure you want to do this?" The older questioned. As much as he himself wanted this he did not want his younger lover to regret this the moment it is over. He wanted to indulge him in all of his wildest fantasies and please him to the finest. A tight shade of pink lit up Jiang Wanyin's cheek, his eyes darting down in embarrassment. "Yes." The simple answer was enough to drive Lan Xichen crazy. The soft voice, the tiny whimpers, breathy moans, every little detail was breaking something ferocious out of Lan Xichen. The older man gathered all of his control and grasped it with a hard hand hoping he does not go out of control as this is the younger's first time. 

Once again lips crashed against each other, the soft moans filled the room, the couple in sync with one another. Lan Xichen was in heaven as he grabbed the youngers thin waist and pulled him close. Lan Xichen trailed kissed down the younger's neck, sucking the soft supple skin. jiang Wanyin moaned, hie treacherous mouth betrayed him as he let out uncontrollable sounds of pleasure that drove Lan Huan utterly crazy. Clothes flew off faster than light as two men were now laying stark naked on the bed.  

Lan Xichen was gaping at the utterly gorgeous man in front of him. His eyes trailed every inch of his body not leaving a single inch of skin out. He wanted everything to be loved, he wanted to love everything. Jian Wanyin as you may presume was a blushing mess. His hair now astray, the clips thrown to the side a while ago, his lips, red and swollen and his neck a bruised mess. "Lan Huan!" I guess Jiang Cheng had attempted to scold Lan Xichen but the scold was rather a breathless moan and Lan Xichen dove right back into his personal made mess. 

The older scraped his tongue across the hot, scorching body and found two pink buds. He smirked as he took one into his mouth sucking it, sending waves of pleasure to Jiang Wanyin. The younger was very sensitive and he knew Lan Xichen knew that but he never knew the man would abuse it like this. 

The Lan Sect leader gently cupped Jiang Wanyin's face before pressing a kiss full of lust and affection combined. The tender yet rough kiss brought life into Jiang Wanyin's broken heart. He reciprocated kissing the man on top of him with as much as passion as he was given. 

He grasped Lan Xichen's shoulder, his nails digging down on the pale white skin. "Lan Xichen! So good..." He closed his eyes feelings Lan Xichen's lips all over his body exploring every inch.

"Oh! Wanyin."

At his moment both were incredibly hard and Lan Xichen was on his last nerve. His hands trailed down Jiang Cheng's body and grasped his ass, his cheeky hands sliding in between the bubble butt grazing his pink hole. 

Jiang Wanyin gasped at the feeling. Somehow he felt an incredibly alarming range of emotions. He was lost in this gorgeous person in front of him yet he felt ashamed of doing such things. "Ahh!~ La-Lan Xichen!" His body jerked as Lan Xichen slipped his long fingers into the man's ass. 

"I am sorry, but I must prepare you love." Jiang Wanyin felt an uncomfortable feeling push through him. Another finger was gently pressed in and to Jiang Wanyin's utter surprise those somehow skillful hands scissored him and he moaned at the sensation that shook his lower region. He was painstakingly hard, and his cock was dying to be touched. 

"Lan-Ah!~ Xichen... please~" Jiang Wanyin pleaded his nose scrunched up his eyes hazy and lost in pleasure. "please--please what love?" Lan Xichen paused to say the sentence before biting his lovers inner thigh leaving love bites that traced the supple skin. 

Jiang Cheng was already shy this did not make it any better. "please~" Despite his pleading Lan Xichen smirked and continued his march up Jiang Wanyin's thigh and dangerously near his cock, teasing him. 

"Oh! P-please touch me, fuck me please. I want you Huan!" 

The last lining of control had broke and Lan Xichen's inner beast gnawed out. Without wasting a second he took the other's cock into his mouth vigorously sucking it his tongue occasionally, licking the tip. Jiang Wanyin moaned out loud his head a blurry mess and grabbed the sheets, tightly holding it in his hands. Oh the poor sheets! This new feeling, this new pleasure and touches were giving Jiang Wanyin everything he needed. "AH!~" Jiang Wanyin jerked as a pooling sensation formed in his stomach. His forehead tied a knot. "I'm going to cum!" 

But Lan Xichen, cruel as he already is stopped and lifted his head back up and Jiang Cheng whined." Lan Xichen!" But as his eyes met the olders he shivered at his gaze. "Today you will cum from my cock alone." The words sent a shiver through his spine his face redder than a tomato. Lan Xichen took out a small vial out from his scattered robes and dripped the amount onto his hands before spreading it on his own length. "This will hurt a bit my love. Bear with me." 

The thought of THAT going inside him terrified Jiang Cheng. The older's cock was significantly larger and he was unsure if it was real or if he was imagining it. 

Lan Xichen traced the rim of Jiang wanyin's hole before gently pushing in. Tears sprung out of Jiang Wanyin's eyes and Lan Xichen gently kissed them away, whispering sweet words into his lover's ears to distract him from the piercing pain. The younger cried out and dug his nails into Lan Xichen's shoulder, which is ought to be bleeding later. "Huan!" "I know baby~ I know". The older cooed and kissed him slowly and gently. Once he was fully inside Jiang Wanyin he let the other adjust the the new feeling and size. 

The younger squeezed his bicep as a sign to move. And Lan Xichen gently pulled out before thrusting in slowly at first. Ecstasy, a newly found pleasure burning within him. "Oh Xichen faster~ please!" He pleaded and his lover complied thrusting in forcefully his pace speeding up. The bed creaked against the brick wall and jiang Wanyin rolled his eyes in pleasure. "L-Lan Huan! AH!" Waves of pleasure surged through his body like lightning lighting up every single match within him. Lan Xichen grunted, he himself in a pleasured world of his own. The older's body tensed up as his muscles tightly contracted. None could explain the heaven he was in currently. The older held onto the youngers waist, which would definitely have marks by the end of their session. The built up pleasure inside him was about to burst he just needed to touch himself. Jiang Wanyin reached his hand to grasp his cock but his hand was pushed back and held above his head by Lan Xichen who's gaze was dark and pent up with lust and yet they still looked loving. "You will cum from ONLY my cock." 

"Lan Xichen!~" That was it. A loud cry could be heard throughout Lotus Pier as Jiang Cheng cummed. His hole being overstimulated by Lan Xichen who was chasing his own high and found it a few thrusts in. 

Jiang Cheng was exhausted. His body taxed in pleasure. His eyes dazy and tired from the sex. Lan Xichen gently pulled out before picking Jiang Wanyin into his arms, cradling him like a baby, his hold ever so gentle, totally unlike before as he was destroying the man in bed. 

"Let's run a bath shall we." 

---------------

Authors Note: Yall. Lets be so fr I...that was not 💀....but anyway, I'm not very experienced when it comes to NC scenes so if it wasn't up to your looking I do apologize. But enjoy the story.