Searching for them

Start from the beginning

"Now, we go look for uh... 6 clothes... Damn, my fricking money." Black mumble while venom chuckle a bit. They both begins to look around for each outfits except for themself because what do they need it for? They seperate and will meet back at the counter.

Let's look at black pov first.

~With Black~

Black was look at those thing where they hang the clothes (don't attack me pls, Idk what they called😃) anyways. Forget to mention that venom and black split the clothes they need to get so black have to find 3 and the same for venom

Of course, they are search for it to be cheap or else black would gone broke. Black was still looking around at the hanging clothes, looking for 3 blacks hoodies, one for each of them.

After a few minutes, black have already done finding the 3 hoodies but he doesn't see venom anywhere 'he probably goes to another section to find some more hoodies' black said to himself in his mind and goes to beside the counter and wait for venom there

Black's pov is done now let's move on to venom.

~With Venom~

Venom is still looking at the hoodies and checking the sizes for the group outside. They should probably be quick knowing that they will probably disappeared from the spot.

While looking, venom happens to saw some nice matching hair clips 

(The hair clips looks like this)

'Maybe I can come back to this section after black have pay for the hoodies

'Maybe I can come back to this section after black have pay for the hoodies.' Venom thinks of a great idea of a surprise. He left to go to the counter after getting the hoodies and looking for black as well

Now, let's go to the counter pov!

~At the counter with those two fruity stickfigures 🤭~

They are now at the counter but venom seems to be very uncomfortable and wanna know why? Because the cashier is uhm, seems to be winking a lot at venom and slightly flirting with him. "Doesn't you have a band? I would love to go to your show again~" the girl said in a flirty tone to venom which making black quieter and quieter by the second.

The girl kept on flirting for a while before Black knock it off "Can we pay already..?" Black said while being annoyed with this bitch.

After they have already payed for the hoodies, venom takes the receipt which had the cashier phone number along with 'call me'  on it and when black saw that and boy was he pissed. He stormed out of the store with the hoodies, venom quickly gets the plushy, goes to another counter to avoid that girl and gets out of the store.

He went to the alley while seeing that the stickfigures already gotten the hoodies "What take you so long huh? Talking to that cashier again?" Black spat out with anger. The CG looks at the two confused "Whatever, let's go." Blacks then leaves the alley and waits for them to finish getting the hoodies on.

Venom follows Black and they ended outside of the alley. Black had his arms crossed while looking away angrily. Venom felt bad but then remember the plush in his bag "Black?" He didn't respond.

"Darling?" "What?!" It startled venom a bit "Are you okay?" He ask softly "I'm.. Fine, did you enjoy talking to that cashier?" Venom gets it now. "You're not jealous are you?" "Of course I'm not!" Black said back a bit loud.

"Then why are you so angry?" Black stay quiet "Listen, even if there's someone who is flirting with me, you'll always be my special person. And to make you feel better, look what I got us." Venom show black the hair clips "I got these for us after you left. I didn't go back to that cashier girl, I went to a different one instead."

Venom puts the hair clip on black "It suit you well." Venom gave him a warm smile while putting on the other hair clip as well. "Its pretty." Black mumbled, venom then takes black's hand and hold it "Trust me, you are my one and only. Okay?" Black is not mad anymore.

"Alright.. I trust you." Black give venom a small smile, venom kissed his hand in respond

"Are y'all fruity gays done yet?"

Both black and venom got startled and when they turn around, the group are literally watching them, embarrassing.

Black takes his hand away from venom and looking away at them while blushing madly "I think we should go now." Second said to the others and they all went back to searching. Black and Venom is embarrassed now, hehe.

~A few hours later~

They have been walking for a few hours now and no one recognize the CG, the hoodies are doing a good job. They then stumbled upon a unknown territory that is the location on the place. They hide in the bushes to not be spotted by the security cameras.

"Okay, we finally found it." Chosen said to yellow through the headpiece "alright, let me go ahead and hack the cameras real quick and then I can lead you guys." Yellow then trying to hack the cameras while the others proceeds their plans.

~With lavender and mint~

"I am getting tired.." Lavender have been trying to break out of the cage for hours and hours and nothing works. "That cage is unbreakable, you know?" Sapphire said before chuckling.

He goes to the cage and stand in front of it "there's no point to escape that." He smirked at them. Suddenly, Mint reaches his hand out and scratch sapphire's face, he hissed a bit "Ugh! You maniac." Sapphire touch the scratch mark on his cheek.

Sapphire then grabs something from his pocket and stab mint's hand, mint hissed in pain as his hand begins to drew blood. "AH!" Mint scream. "How dare you did that!" Lavender then yelled at sapphire.

"You wanna be next?" Lavender stay quiet "That's what I thought." He left the room to bandage the scratch mark. Lavender look back at Mint to see that he is crying "Here, let me see." Mint held his hand to lavender and she took it.

Sapphire had stabbed his hand with a small pocket knife "Let me get it out, it's gonna hurt a little okay?" The lavender stickfigure hold the small knife and slowly taking it out of her brother's hand carefully. The knife is finally out and mint's hand starts to bleed even more.

Lavender somehow brought some extra bandages with her (don't ask why) and wrap it around the injured hand "There, that should held a bit." Mint then hug her "Thank you." Mint and before lavender hug him back.

"No one could ever take you away from me, Mint."

For Now...

-To Be Continue-

~The End Of Part 13~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry that I haven't been updating for a while. I was too busy with school that I forgot I have this story. Also, some angst are coming in the next chapter to be prepared for that😈

It's funny how some people thought burnt cheese cookie from crk is Cyno from genshin like they both are inspired by Anubis lol.

Anyway, see you guys in the next chapter! Love you all!

Word count
[1858]