Dodgeball

it was a fine day at the only boys homosexuaol high school. Oliver is standing infront of his new school feeling very nervous

"oh golly...this school is really big!! I hope nobody will notice im not gay..>////<"

yep oliver was attending a very fruity school where people do the frickity frack in the janitors closet and flirt during class. He wasn't even gay..he was straight as a ruler

lets just hope he doesn't run into any problems 😁👌

He checks his schedule to check what was the first thing he had. His first period is PE.

"Ughh todays the worst" Oliver whined like the little brat he is but he went inside the gym anyway. The first thing he sees when he enters the gym..

HOOLOLLLYY SHHHHHHIIIIITTT!!!!

Why was there so many hot guys in his class???????

he sees a bunch of hot guys half nakeead!!!! Their all sweating bullets while playing basketball but damnn look at them musclesssss!!!

The first thing they had to do was play Dodgeball. Oliver had 5 hot dudes on his team.

1. The hot good looking emo kid Brian!!!

2. The nerdy but cute guy Adam!!!

3. The tall and mischievious and handsome Boris!!!

4. The cool and funny Lionel!!!

And the last one..holy moly polly folly dollly yolly tolly rolly wolly qolly solly ....

(please bare with me its my first time drawing on computer 💀)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(please bare with me its my first time drawing on computer 💀)

THE MOST PERFECT DUDE OLIVER HAS EVER SEEN!!!!! HIS GLASSES..HIS HAIR..HIS MUSCLES..HIS HANDS..

IT WAS DEVIN!!!!!!

But there was no way he was gay. No way! He can't like a dude!!

The game of Dodgeball starts. Unfortuanelly, Oliver has a very weak and tiny body so he only throws the ball 1 centimeter...

"KYAAAA!!!! WHY CAN'T I THROW THE BALL????"

Oliver cries like a anime girl and suddenly gets distracted by the boys on his team. Holy cow they looked hot while playing! He couldn't take his eyes off--

"WATCH OUT POOKIE WOOKIE!"

He hears people yelling at him. And then suddenly when he gains his conciousness he sees a ball going straight at him! Hoololololy frriiick! He feels like hes going to die..he sees the ball going at him in slow motion..is this it? Is this the end? is he going to get hit and get a coma? There's no way hes going to catch this..hes so done for! He braces himself and shuts his eyes when..he feels some arms wrap around him as he falls on the floor..

"Are you okay my sugar bear?"

Was the last thing he heard until he blacked out.