Not long after returning to the dormitory, there was a loud knock on the door.

    "Gu Weiwei, Weiwei, are you there?"

    Hearing the familiar voice, Gu Weiwei smiled knowingly, she knew that this person came back to find her.

    "Come on." Gu Weiwei opened the door.

    The person who came was Qin Yue, Gu Weiwei's college classmate and her only true friend. She was brought to this base after activating the ability, and met Qin Yue, who was also a person with the ability. Qin Yue was lucky to activate the fire ability when injecting the evolution agent. The Qin family is quite powerful in the military and political circles. Because of Qin Yue's relationship, she has suffered a lot less.

    "Wei Wei, are you going to take part in this mission too?" Qin Yue asked directly without even taking a breath.

    "Yeah."

    "I knew that they would definitely not send Qiu Ze to go. To let you go on such a dangerous mission, this Qiu is getting more and more shameless." Qin Yue looked angry.

    "Don't be angry, it's easy to get wrinkles. I just took the opportunity to go out for a walk. I stayed at the base all the time. I almost don't know what it's like outside." She smiled wryly.

    "Weiwei... If you hadn't been discovered when you activated your supernatural ability, maybe now, you will live a peaceful and peaceful life in some corner, at least you don't have to live under the noses of others every day."

    "Don't be stupid, what if there is nothing in the world."

    "Anyway, be careful."

    "Understood, housekeeper."

    Shennongjia, the best-preserved primeval forest in China, is rich in species and complex in environment.

    Gu Weiwei was protected by a special team and headed towards the place where the meteorite was found. Due to the harsh environment and complex terrain, this mission is extremely dangerous, which is why the general is unwilling to come.

    It is estimated that the meteorite they are looking for is huge, and Shennongjia has a complicated terrain and cannot be transported, otherwise they would not take the risk of letting her take this trip. After all, she is now considered a national super-protection talent, and she cannot easily make mistakes. If the things in her space are lost, their value cannot be measured by money.

    Before she went on a mission this time, her superior specifically told her to empty out most of the combat supplies in the space, leaving only a small amount of supplies and things that could not leave the space. She left a lot of weapons for her, and she probably realized the danger of this mission.

    A team of twenty people walked through the primeval forest. The weather has warmed up, and the snow and ice in the forest are beginning to melt.

    It took them fifteen days to finally find their destination and discover the crater and the meteorite in it.

    This crimson meteorite is huge, about the size of an SUV, lying quietly on the slope of the sinkhole. This tiankeng is probably the largest one Gu Weiwei has ever seen. In the center of the tiankeng is a bottomless cave. No one knows how deep the cave is and where it leads. Everything is unknown.

    "Go down, finish the mission early so we can go back sooner, this damn place is really not safe." The team leader said to Gu Weiwei.

    "Okay." She nodded, and she also wanted to leave here as soon as possible, because after entering the primeval forest, she always had a premonition that something was about to happen, and she didn't know whether it was good or bad for her.