Question #2

Sonic: "Oh goody, more questions to us from you know who."

Raven: "jac-joe...How many questions did he give us right now?"

Sonic: "Let see...6."

Goku: "This one's for me. "Goku, what do you think of Ruby and Yang?"

Goku: "That's an obvious question for ya!"

Goku: "These sisters are really one toughest brave huntresses I encountered and we had a sparring match back then from their world! They even cut me off guard with their cool mechanical weapons designed in their Semblances!"

Goku: "Ruby's red petal speed is super fast out of her limitation power, much like Sonic!"

Sonic: "It's true, buddy."

Goku: "And her older half sister, Yang's power of her flaming blonde hair is on FIRE! The way she flipped up in red eyes and blazing hair looked like she transformed into Super Saiyan!"

Raven: "That's I thought your Semblance has the same as my daughter. But all the Saiyans transformations including 3 on blonde like you did."

Raven: "Similar to both you and Yang's power of anger bursted in emotions."

Sonic: "She may not be a Saiyan, she's still a one hothead dragon gal, these crooks don't want to mess with her worse!"

Sonic: "They'll never underestimate those 2 sisters of Team RWBY and daughters of Raven & Summer in Remnant! Red rose girl and yellow flame dragon girl!"

Goku: "RUBY & YANG!! Sisterhood of Huntresses!"

Goku: "Hey, not a bad headline! What do you guys think?"

Aeos: "I like it."

Sonic: "Totally fits a name for them!"

Raven: "Can't say "don't like it" but yeah... not bad."

Raven: "They are...sisters after all."

Goku: "I'm so glad I met them right from the start of the first adventure and a battle of a threat. They're cool!"

Goku: "And I have to say, Ruby is such an adorable huntress with her cute face comprass us by her cuteness! Just like her mother with the same personalities for both daughter and mother."

Goku: "They always make me have a big smile on my face! Hehehehehehehe!"

Goku: "Next!"

Raven: "Raven, what do you think of Gohan and Goten?"

Goku: "Ah, my 2 sons!"

Sonic: "Huh, now this is a turn out a description switch awoo family's children matter for both of you and kids, you guys."