Graduation

Graduation is officially tomorrow and I've enjoyed my four years at Yale University.

My brother arrives tomorrow and the same night of my graduation, we fly out to Silver Stone. Everyone is packing their stuff and moving out, I landed a job with Red Bull. I studied public relations and business sports, I'm basically in charge of any events and Red Bull videos. I won't be in them, I'll just be giving ideas. I will also be working with Christian a lot, so that's a win-win.
__________________________________
Graduation
I went over into our hall to pick up my cap and gown, I then went back to my apartment that was next to the school and gathered my things in boxes for the truck to take them in an hour. They were getting taken to my penthouse in Monaco, where my brother also lived.

I stood in front of my mirror and stared at my reflection. I felt upset that my four years had passed so quickly. The friends I made, I won't be seeing them as often. I have come to terms that the group that I hang out with are amazing people, and they promised to still reach out to me once in a while, but my best friends Elliot and Abby will always be there. I've purchased homes with them. They're not going anywhere.

Soon enough my things got picked up and nothing but my luggage with a few of my clothes and shoes inside were packed. And my graduation clothes.

I ended up taking a nap and woke up to knocks. I walked up to my door and knew it was my brother considering I wasn't expecting anyone else.

Max, Kelly, and P. come in. You see I would offer you guys something but my apartment is empty. Nothing but my bed and clothes are here" My brother laughed and hugged me.
" Victoria is landing, you won't see me until after graduation though. She'll be in the crowd, besides that would you like to get breakfast" Kelly was just standing there but looking around and Penelope was standing behind me playing with her toy, I carried her and kissed her on the cheek. I then embraced Kelly in a hug. " you're going to see me for the rest of your life. Everyday Kelly" she laughed and we walked out.

   While in line to get seated for breakfast we ran into my ex-boyfriend that my brother had never met, James.
   " hey you, congratulations still, proud of you. I'll see you at 6:00 pm Stella" he hugs me and I return it. I smiled and I could see my brother was giving him a side eye.
    James looked up, " oh your Max Verstappen, nice to meet you," he said greeting him, he looked right back at me, "I forgot your last name is Verstappen Stell, anyway you guys have a nice breakfast, bye." My brother watched him as he left.

" boyfriend?" He said with a serious face.
I laugh at his expression and hit his arm, I hold his arm, " ex-boyfriend" he smirks and smiles. Kelly started laughing.

Kelly and I spoke about Max the whole time, mainly making fun of him and his habits.
I then realized the time and quickly ran to my room; I started panicking about how little time I had until Kelly came and did my hair, she also ironed my clothes for me, especially my gown.
I hated it considering it made me look like a priest.

I ran to the ceremony and sat next to one of my closest friends. We were a sobbing mess. I was expecting my parents to attend considering they're always busy.

I sent them the letter but didn't think anything about it.

" I'd like to present our valedictorian"
I walked to the stage and said some words and gave a speech to the whole graduating class.
      " I'd lastly like to thank you, my brother, he's a huge inspiration to me. He's always challenged and shown me what it's like to be a hard-working person. His persistence made me work harder for my education and my success in life. He's been there for me ever since I came out of the womb. Now I can gladly say I'll be working with him. And for once, just once in my life. I'll finally be able to tell him what to do. * everyone laughs* Thank you for helping me, the little sister. This school has been nothing but memories that we shall cherish. Moving on and watching each other over the internet is what our life will be from this day on but I'm glad to say that I've attended this school with wonderful classmates and professors, thank you"

I stepped to the side and sat down. I look to the side and see my parents. My heart stopped and I started to breathe heavily. I love my mom but my dad always has something to say.

" Stella Maisie Verstappen" I walk across the stage and return to my seat. I noticed my parents recording and it made me shed a tear. Well, when I saw my dad's recording. My mom always applauds my achievements.

When the graduation was over I met my brother and my family. They all gave me a huge fun and cried.
" I'm so proud of you Ella," my dad said grabbing my shoulders and talking to me until he hugged me. I gave Max a surprised look, he had a worried look but wanted to laugh.
I headed to my apartment and grabbed my reading things but my bed considering I didn't want to take them apart and then ship them to another country.
We got onto our private jet. It was only Max, Kelly, Victoria, and I. My parents went on a regular airline because they spent their money.

Max Verstappen

Max.Verstappen: Congratulations to my sister, her speech was beautiful. Can't wait to work with her and be her minion❤️
   - Kelly. piquet: gorgeous girl gets celebrated
- sppedymax1: is she working for Red Bull?
-Lando.Norris: congratulations man, can't wait to meet her.
      -Lewis.Hamilton: upset I couldn't make it.
-formula. updates: is this confirmed??
—————————————————————————
We arrived at silver stone and I was exhausted.