Episode One

・゚ ・゚·:。 ・

゚゚・・゚ ・゚·:。

・゚゚・・゚ ・゚·:。・゚゚・・゚ ・゚·:。

   -ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Japan
[1054 p.m.]

It was raining cats and dog, we can see a group of people wearing different colored uniforms. Not just any uniform but a gang uniform. All of them were gathering inside the abandoned stadium. Seems like they were organising a fight between them. On the main stage there, we can 5 people standing there. They were deities who organising the fight.  All of them are middle schoolers and high schoolers.

" KILL THEM KILL THEM KILL THEM " They cheers, encourage the one who was fighting on the ring. Yep. Its an underground fights. The man who was panting heavily look at the stage with tired expression seeking some mercy before he gets punch by his opponent resulting him passed out before smirking. "Oya? Looks like one of the Suzuren fighter already passed out!! The WINNER IS YAMAMOTO" The host shout. All the crowds was screaming in victory.

The deities was in amusement watching the fights except for one person who busy playing with her phone. More likely scrolling her favourite manga rather than watching those fights.

"Ahh damn, those dark impulse of him" she mumbled slowly before letting out a sigh. The girl literally disappointed and just want to go hang out with her homies. She stand up catching the attention of the other deities.

"Leaving already?"
White Rascal Leader
Saoto Utashi

"The fights seems boring" she replied without looking back. Saoto shrugged before looking at the fight again. "H..hey! Mitsuhide-sama!! " one of the deities shout  She didn't reply and keeps walking followed by her higher ups and members behind. She aren't into violence much. Like, how the hell she even agreed to her deceased brother to lead his gang? Yeah, that was the most fuckest thing she ever do. Worstly, everyone keeps calling her 'Haru-kun' like bro? SHE IS A FUCKING FEMALE.

But then again its fine since she didn't want to make a ruckus that a girl literally leading a dangerous gang. Thanks to her handsoms face lmao.

She told all of her comrades to dismissed since she's tired and needs some therapist after reading Ken Wakui's manga. The other two which is her childhood friends walk beside her as all of them heading to the same direction.

"Yu-chan, did shin-nii san send messages to you?" Haru ask. Yuuji look at his phone. "Nope" .

"Homie really having an attachment issues" Ume snickered.

Haru just shrugged. "He gave me niisan vibe a little" Haru smiled . Yuuji and Ume look at her. Its been 5 years after the death of her older brother leaving responsibility to his little sister leading a gang called

Sannoh Rengokai.

・゚゚・・゚ ・゚·:。

??? POV

Ugh.. where am i?

I open my eyes and dusting myself. I was about to meet Chifuyu but end up tripping myself. Its the same place tho but something seems weird. The houses look modern. Well nevermind.. i have to meet Chifuyu discussing about how to defeat Mikey. Its been 30 minutes walking at the same place. Am i lost? I hope not. I decided to ask one of the people around here. Luckily, i found a group of men wearing somewhat a gang uniform, smoking. So i decided to ask them. I'm scared but i must meet Chifuyu. I aint letting my fear consume me now.

"E..etto.. "

One of them look at me. THESE GUYS ARE SCARY ESPECIALLY THE ONE WHO HAD SCAR OVER HIS LIPS.

"Hah? Who the fuck are you?"

"Do you know who's territory you are trespassing now?"

The man said. "i.. I'm s..sorry but i just want to ask for directi-"

"Tokyo Manji Gang?"

I startle by the voice behind me not realizing the man infront of me.

"I.. W..WAIT!! EEK!!!!" The scar face man lift my collar up and glare at me. "Fucking snitch. You spying on us?" He said menancingly. I can feel myself pee in my pants. THESE GUYS ARE SCARY PLS-

"Oii, what did the leader say about harassing others .."

Huh?

All of us look at the owner of the voice. Long black and shiny hair and-
Wait.. why does he look familiar? Like really REALLY familiar.

After a moment, something snap inside of me.

It cant be right?

"Now now.. who wants to die first?"

 who wants to die first?"

No way..

He's literally dead.

"B..baji-san?"

Suddenly i felt myself being thrown to the ground. That's hurt for real. I look at them who already boy their head. They seems trembling. "S..sorry Danchan.!!! Please don't tell the leader!!!" They shout still bowing.

Danchan? But that's literally Baji-san. What the hell?

That 'Baji-san' so called Danchan readying his knuckles.

"Some of you may not know where your place are."

I was surprised. The way he punch those delinquent literally the same as Baji -san. I mean.. that can't be him right? All of them already passed out due to 'Dachan' beating. He turn to look at me which is startling me. His eyes widened. I can hear him sigh. Before i even talk. Everything went black.

・゚゚・・゚ ・゚·:。

・゚゚・・゚ ・゚·:。

・゚゚・・゚ ・゚·:。

A/n: Short chapter lmao. Kinda inspired by High and low JMovie. Oh and don't forget to watch it!!