NEW MANAGER 👨‍💼

Začať od začiatku

Kwon nodded and left room saying bye to everyone.. When he left rm and other boys turned towards sejin with a scary blank face which made him scared a little..

Sejin- what happened guys??..

Suga- why a male as her manager??..

Jin- We can't trust him near her??..

Jk- yes... And i don't like him..

Jm- change him to a girl..

Tae, jhope- *nods*

Rm- Do u think he is good enough??..

Sejin- *sign* guys listen to me.. I know that you all are thinking about lily's safety.. And a male figure around her will made u jealous.. But what if I arranged a girl and she was same as sana then!?.. And don't worry I check his background and he is good.. And more over he has a soulmate.. So don't worry about anything...

Lily- *looks at bts* Guys... I know that you all are worried.. But we can't judge anyone right!??.. I really need a manager as soon as possible... And if sejin ippa saying that he is good then atleast trust him..

Rm- *nods* ok as you say baby... What if something happened we will fire him..

Everyone nods with him.. Sejin goes outside and give a tour to kwon.. And lily with bts made their way towards the canteen to eat their lunch..

They all took the food on their plates and took a seat

They all took the food on their plates and took a seat... They all started eating their lunch while talking.. Their lunch was peaceful until a high pitched voice came and made them goarn in frustration..

Lia- *ugly voice* hey oppas... Can i sit with you guys.. *ugly pout*

Suga- *bluntly* No

Lia- *embarrassed* w-wae oppa.. *ugly puppy eyes*

Jk- *straight face* because we are done eating.. *stands up*

Well yes, it's true that they were all done eating and were sitting there just for some time.. Slowly by slowly everyone got up and left the canteen..

Lia looked at their going figure and was dragging glares on Lily's back... Because according to here it's her fault that her oppa's aren't giving her enough attention...

She stomps her feet in anger and leaves the canteen.. She was walking towards the exit but she felt someone holding her arm and pulling in a dark room..

She was going to shout for help but that person held her mouth tightly and said in his deep voice..

??- *deep voice* calm down mate.. It's just me..

Lia- mmmmnsnnn..

?? - huh??.. Oh sorry... *pulls his hand back*

Lia- *sign* why did you pull me here??.. What if someone saw it??.

?? - don't worry mate.. No one can see us..

Lia- *roll her eyes* so tell me why you brought me here.. And what are u doing here in the first place!??..

?? - well I bring you here because I'm needy... And why I'm here because I got the job here.. *smirk*

Lia- *wide eyes* what!?.. You really got one of the jobs here??.. Is our plan going to succeed soon??.. *excited voice*

?? - *chuckled* yes mate.. And now help me.. After seeing her my body started craving for her.. And only I know how much I was controlling myself..

Lia- *smirk* well then let's start.. What you said!?.. *slowly started stripping her clothes*

?? - *lust eyes* sure mate..

Saying this that man attacks lia like a hungry animal and devours her body until he fully satisfied himself.. They both were lost in pleasure... The whole room was filled with moans and goarns..

As this room is like a store room and never got used so no one came here.. It's like an abandoned room... After an hour they both lay on the mattress that was placed in the corner of the room, breathing heavily..

Lia and that man looked at each other and started laughing like mad people.. Then they started staring at the ceiling in silence but it soon broke by that man..

?? - God really played a good game with us..

Lia- *confused* what do u mean??.

?? - You don't want me.. I don't want you but still see he made us each other's soulmates.. And the people whom we love and want to be their soulmate made them each other's soulmate... *chuckled bitterly*

Lia- But we will never let God win.. If he can't give us what we want then we will snatch them.. Now we just have to wait for some days and then you will have your true love and i will have mine.. *smirk*

Saying this they both stood up and wore their clothes and left the room silently.. They made their way out of the building behaving like totally strangers..

Well this is how lia and her soulmates relationship.. They don't love each other or don't want each other.. But they are together just for their work and s3x...

Whenever one of them is stressed or just wants to have some fun.. They meet and have s3x till morning.. Once they both will get what they want they start behaving like strangers until their next meeting.....

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Hope u all like it..
See you guys in the next part..
Don't forget to vote..
Bye bye stars ⭐⭐
Saranghae ❤♾️