𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘: 𝐂𝐇.𝟏𝟓

Depuis le début

"I hate that you know me cus this shit killing me bestie, I miss his fat forehead ass more and more every day. And not to mention, I had a dream about him last night." India looked over at her with a shock expression once they finally pulled into Durk's driveway.

"Y'all a be good by new years, mark my words. If you can even stand on business that long, cus it don't look like you gone standing on it for real if you miss him that bad." India spoke as the both of them began to get out of her car once she turned it off.

"Imma try to." Dess replied as the both of them now stood at the door of Durk's house, waiting for the door to be answered after India had texted him.

"Not you got wearing the bracelet he bought you." India pointed out that Dess had been wearing the Louis Vuitton bracelet that he had bought her.

"You thought I wasn't gone wear it, this bitch raw." Dess replied, ending their conversation once the door was being opened revealing Booka.

"Hey book book." Dess spoke, sharing a quick side hug with the male before she walked fully into the house. Once she got into the house her eyes scanned the living room, spotting a person she didn't wanna see-Dayvon.

"Why you making that face girl?" India questioned as she came in the house behind her, not even bothering to look and see who was in the living room. All she knew was her besties face was turned up and she wanted to know why.

India just so happened to look around and see who was sitting on the couch. "Oh, we finna go den." India grabbed onto her best friend hand, getting ready to walk towards the door but Dess stopped her.

"We don't have to leave India, I'm actually cool. I can't let him determine where I can go. Go chill with your man, I'll be good. Still want my Beni's though bitch." Dess assured her, she wasn't gonna let him fuck up her day.

"Durk can you take me and Dess to Benihana?" India questioned, sitting down on the males lap. Earning a nod from him as he left a kiss on her lips before India got up off of his lap.

"Twin lemme come wit y'all." Dess glanced over at him, rolling her eyes once the three of them began to head towards the door where she was already at.

"Wassup Dessy." Durk spoke with a cheesy grin, holding his arms out for a hug. Dess rolled her eyes at him, giving him a quick side hug before the four of them made their way out of the house, Dess being the first to leave out of the door.

Once she arrived at Durk's car she grabbed onto the handle, pulling it out towards her once she heard the locks unlock. Once she fully opened the door she climbed inside, pulling the door close once she was fully into the car.

India ended up getting in the backseat with her because she knew her and Von weren't on speaking terms. So she didn't want her to be in the backseat lonely by herself. Once everybody was in the car, Durk started the car and then pulled off from the house.