Sneekpeak: (Bonus Trailer)

Comenzar desde el principio

That showing? Sneaking away with him to make out whenever they could.

Lucy was usually more reserved out in public. Being a goth, and more the Rebel type, she was always looked up to as the cool and grown up type. Especially since her eighteenth birthday had almost arrived.

However, under all that coolness, Lucy was a sweetheart. Only because of how much she loves Emmet. He's always so sweet, caring, kind, innocent, friendly, funny, and so much more.

The two were complete opposites, but that only made their love stronger.

There was no doubt from the first time they kissed: Emmet and Lucy were the one's for each other.

As Lucy moved her strong arms around Emmet's soft chest, deepening the kiss, the young man moved back nervously, all the while his girlfriend moved her mouth to his neck, kissing him on his sweet spot to make him feel good.

"L-Lucy?" Emmet asked. "Are y-you sure th-this w-was a good i-idea?" He wondered as she kissed harder on his neck. "We've been m-missing class for almost a-"

Quickly, Lucy cut her boyfriend off by placing a swift, loving kiss on his lips, before speaking herself.

"It's a study hall, Ems. It'll be fine. Right now, I just want you to myself." Lucy said seductively, her eyes sparkling with love and passion for her sweet, little Emmet.

"B-but we should te-tell Mr. Vitruvius at least, right?" Emmet looked to the exit door.

"Just let me worry about that, Babe. You didn't do anything wrong, I promise. It's not like you to worry so much." She reassured him, giving a gentle smile.

"I-I know. It just feels wrong to miss class, y'know? We need to be good students."

"Mmm, Mr. Responsibilities," Lucy purred. "Keep talking, and I'll just have to keep rewarding you." She said as their lips locked again, Emmet letting out an adorable squeal.

"Mmmnh!" He gasped inside his mouth.

"Shh," Lucy kissed him again. "Your innocence gives me an undying urge to kiss you further." She said intelligently and playfully.

Gosh, she could just eat him up. He was so cute. What was his shyness doing to her?

Emmet was indeed worried. But not just of class. Lucy was the first girl he ever had fallen in love with, (Foreshadowing: they remain in love foreva as in the canon) and was also the first (and only) one he'd ever kissed, and was so nervous on how to react...

However, he could learn. It was just how he wanted to remain a perfect gentleman to the woman he loves.

He never understood how someone so beautiful could love someone so plain and average like him.

Speaking of which...

"Oh, Lucy! Before I forget," Emmet reached into his pocket, retrieving a small box, opening it up and revealing a silver, beautiful necklace, with the front having the inscription: E+L Foreva.

Lucy's heart melted, slowly taking the necklace, and allowing her boyfriend to put it on her. Soft tears appeared on both their faces as Emmet leaned forward to lay a gentle kiss on Lucy's hand.

"I thought I'd give you an early birthday gift. I'm glad I saved up on my allowance to get you that." Emmet gave one of his brightest smiles yet, and Lucy could only marvel in love and guilt.

He had spent his money for her? To get such a magnificent gift?

"E-Emmet? You know you didn't have-"

"I know, I know, but... I love you, Lucy. I- I really do. You're my beautiful rainbow. Even if you love being tough, you're always there to love and protect me. I'm just a marshmallow, haha."

Lucy stood in silence for a moment, before grabbing her boyfriend by the shoulders again and smacking her lips onto his.

"I... I love you too. I love you so much, Emmet. I always will, Babe."

"I know, Luce. I know."

"Hey," Lucy offered. "You want an early birthday present too?" She smiled a bit smugly.

"Huh? But my birthday's not for another two months. Wow, I think it's really cool your older than me-" Emmet caught his mistake too late. "Uhm! I mean-! I-I uh... I'mnot saying you're old. I me-meant, uh-!"

"Babe, baby." Lucy cooed. "I think it's pretty hot. You being younger than me." She explained. "In fact..."

"Lucy-"

"It's ok, Ems, I'll breathe for both of us." Lucy mused to her innocent boyfriend, licking her lips."

The two re-engaged in their little kissing session, Lucy picking up Emmet in her arms, before falling on the ground together and the kiss getting messier and dirtier by the second.

It was only then when Emmet realized the early present Lucy had offered, and he was quick to return to his nervousness.

She was so bold. Man, she was so awesome.

So pretty, so loving, so good to him.

Emmet would do whatever it took to show Lucy his love for her. And Lucy would do whatever it took to protect and nurture Emmet.

They were the best.

"Mmm, I love you, Emmet." Lucy grinned

"I love you too, Lucy." Emmet said Muffled.

"Foreva." They both said.

_________________________________________________

A/N: Just a trailer of sorts for a new Lego Movie high-school/college AU! Still figuring out the details!

Have an awesome evening, my friends! Hope you enjoyed! ^^