••11••

That night I dreamed with Draco Malfoy, we were on the edge of the black lake laughing and...kissing.

What?

Why did I dreamt with Draco, kissing me?

The feeling was strange, like when you're homesick, and return to home..

Later I realised I was on my bed...but I fell asleep on the couch. Who took me to my dorm?

I tried to remember and I recalled a blonde hair, muffled words and someone soft touch. My first guess was Lila. What other blonde could have taken me to my dorm. Besides she was the last person I saw and she knew I was on the couches.

It had to be her, right?

As I got ready a left the common room and walked to the great hall. I sat on our emerald table and next to my blonde best friend.

"Morning!" She said smiling.

"Good morning" I said returning the smile as I took a plate to serve me the delicious food.

"Thank you for taking me to my dorm last night" I said looking at her and her expression change to a confused one.

"Taking you to your dorm? I didn't took you to your dorm.." She said confused.

Fuck.

I stayed silent for a seconds and a deep voice was heard behind us.

"Morning" Draco Malfoy said walking behind us and sat with Crabbe and Goyle.

We both looked at each other and Lila's face change as she knew everything.

"Wait.." "If I didn't took you to your dorm..you don't think he could.." She said looking at me.

"I have no idea, I just recall an blonde hair carrying me to my dorm, I thought it was you!" I said quickly but softly.

"Carrying you? I couldn't possibly carry you!" She whispered back.

She was right. I should have thought of that before, how could Lila carried me to my dorm.

I cursed to my self and then looked at my best friend and asked.

"But why would he do that?" I asked confused.

"Do you think he likes you?" She asked softly and I scoffed.

"Like me? Him?! That's rubbish, he would actually need to have emotions for that" I said, it could possibly be..right.

"Well I don't know Maia, carrying you to your dorm in the middle of the night sounds like a crush to me" she said and I remembered our little encounter on astronomy tower.

"I might have let out another encounter of us" I said softly looking at the plate.

"What?! So night encounters are now a thing?" She asked.

"I don't know I mean we were on the astronomy tower for an hour and talked, he did gave me his sweatshirt but nothing else" I said remembering.

"He gave you his sweatshirt?! He definitely likes you, thats like a basic sign" She said whispering.

"How was I supposed to know?! No, no, no we're getting ahead of ourselves it's probably just a coincidence" I said denying everything. Could Draco Malfoy really possibly like me? Could I possibly like him? I have never liked anyone ever so I don't know but ever since I met him, I have feeling sick like there is something on my stomach...fluttering.

What does that mean?!

How am I supposed to know if he likes or me a better question how am I supposed to know if I like him.

My eyes scanned the table in the look for the blonde and found his eyes already on me. I quickly turned around as I felted that pink pigment on my face.

What the actual bloody hell is this?!

"If you say so" Lila said with a little smile as she noticed the pink on my cheeks.

"So today Hogsmade trip huh?" I said changing the subject abruptly.

"Yes! I totally forgot about that, are you coming no?" She asked in the look for an answer.

"Of course I'm coming, don't think I'll leaving you alone" I said and she hugged, I smiled and hugged her back.

"It's going to be awesome!" She said exited. "We need to go change, we leave in and hour" She said looking the littler silver watch on my wrist and stood up and took my hand quickly, heading to the common room.

I laughed as we quickly got to the dorms, she entered my dorm with a bunch of her clothes, most of them were pink and colourful, while most of my closet was black, grey, white. Dark green is one of the only colours I had.

I laughed as she threw all her clothes on my bed and said "Okay so what are we wearing?" she said opening my closet doors to see no colour.

"How very minimalist" she said looking at me.

"How very colourful" I said grabbing one baby pink sweater of her.

We later changed I was wearing short black heels boots, along with a black kind of short skirt with warm tights under it, a white sweater and over it a a leather jacket. She wore the baby pink fuzzy sweater along with some baggy white jeans, boots like mine but white and a a long big white with blue scarf.

I laugh as I looked at ourselves in the mirror, she was colourful and bright and I was dark and indeed minimalist.

We ran as we saw the time. We were late.

As we ran to get with the whole group and we encountered with Jade and Blaise.