Prolonge

"War... War Never Changes"
- Popular Fallout Quote

In the year of 2077, the world of Fallout changed when the People's Republic of China, still bitter losing the Sino-American War, launched their nuclear payload on the Continental United States and thus the world was plunged into Nuclear Hellfire. Within the years to come, the world, covered in Nuclear dust and leftovers, healed. Factions rose up within the US and the World around them. Namely The Brotherhood of Steel, The New California Republic, Caesar's Legion, Mr. House, and so many more, they fought and squabbled over what land they wanted and needed to survive. But there was one group that stayed within the shadows, one who pulled the strings like a puppet master controlling a puppet, they were called the Enclave.

This group, suffering from the losses at the West Coast Oil Rig, Camp Navorro & The Capital Wasteland, were forced to hide within Chicago with the Department of Interiors as its leader. Some within the ranks see that the Enclave is a "Lost Cause". But within Apalachia, there has been whispers that some individuals have been making moves to restore the Enclave, but with a Reformist ideals, welcoming all who wish to see the US back to the way it was.

Within the Appalachian Mountains, they have spread the influence of the Reformed Enclave, with X6 as it's new President, he was (un)officially voted and sworn in, right in front of the West Virginia Capitol House, with the entirety of Appalachia attending, including one BOS Spy. Once that was all said and done, X6 & 5 others retreated back to Whitesprings and began discussing plans for the future, including ridding the BOS from Appalachia and WV, thus sparked the West Virginian War of Independence, with an Enclave Victory. The treaty was signed on September 22nd, 2150. With this treaty, Fort Altas/The ALTAS Observatory was renamed to Fort Shadewatch & The BOS was forced to leave the Appalachian Mountains for good.

Opening up recruitment to all was a bold move by President X6, which he knew, but he had a few members to go on a case by case and in X6's words:

"If your gonna act like a decent human being, then we'll treat you like one. But if your gonna act like a Feral Ghoul, Super Mutant, etc, then were gonna treat you like one. In other words, your gonna get shot."

It would be this quote that laid the foundation to the integration of Humans, Ghoul, & Super Mutants into modern society, the Military & politics.

Fast forward to California, when reading about the files and the events that transpired, it was all blacklisted but only the words "Camp Navorro Destroyed. BOS & NCR Killed them all" & "Oil Rig went Sky High". Anything after was blacklisted and redacted for further use. From there was the Capital Wastes, where we found massive sucess.

After the battle in Washington, the BOS was also forced from the Citadel to somewhere else, with the young Auther Maxson, though his tutors were deemed KIA, they were taken by the Enclave and to this day, no one within the BOS knew about this...

Arriving within the Mojave Wastlands, this is where the Enclave gained reputation & where the rise of the "Legend of the Madre Mob" first began. Arriving at a certain time when the name "Courier Six" was on the lips of everyone. The day came when the 2nd Battle of Hoover Dam came into place. They were expecting a small force of Enclave Remenates, but an entire company came in and pushed Ceaser's Legion back into their lands. When the NCR wanted to arrest them for the crimes they committed, the Enclave opened fired on the NCR troops and the rest who survived were charged with various crimes, which lead to the Enclave-NCR War (Which would be changed to the California Uprising due to the amount of spies that the Enclave had within the NCR and the rebels that hid there).

With the defeat of the NCR at the battle of Camp Navorro, the Enclave restored Navorro back to what it once was with a memorial statue in honor of the fallen soliders that lost their lives during the fight, along with the rediscovery of the West Coast Oil Rig, which it was still standing after it blew up around 2241. After the dust settled down, they made a trip out to the Madre, where the infamous legend came.

It was said that the mob, founded by Afton and 5 of his companions would form this... inner circle of brilliant minds across the US, whether it be Scientist, Generals, Admirals, and many more. Upon clearing the Madre of the fog (and using it as a bio-weapon... just in case), the Madre was rebuilt from the ground up and re-opened for all to "Begin Again". New Vegas was recognized as an Independent City-State of the Wastes by the Enclave.

And this is where we begin our story... in the skies of the New England Commonwealth, a month before the awaking of the Sole Survivor of Vault 111, 20 Miles out from Boston... this is America Rising: A Tale of Plasma & Steel.