09

༻❁ཻུ۪۪ ༺

You two walked under your umbrellas to the train station which was about a 15 minute walk.

"So, do you feel better? Don't get sick, alright? You have to show up for the training camp." Akaashi said. You were impressed. He had a change in his attitude towards you from just a week ago. Maybe even a day ago.

"Of course I won't." You smiled. Now that he asked, you definitely didn't want to get sick. It made you a little giddy.

"Thanks for lending me your stuff. I'll make sure to wash it."

"No need, just hand it back to me eventually, yeah?"

You smirked.

"Maybe next year then?"

"I'll start charging you."

"Hey! What the hell. Fine, 2 months?"

"Is it that cozy?" He asked, adjusting the hood that covered his head.

"Uh, yeah. Where'd you get it? I'll give it back next week."

"Hm...I don't really remember. But it's one of my favorites. So don't lose it, rip it, or damage it." He made sure to get across to you.

"Fine by me."

"Ha, wouldn't it be so funny if we ran into someone from fukurodani?" You asked, looking around.

He grabbed your shoulder. "Don't say that. I hate seeing people from my school outside of school. Unless they're someone I talk to a lot. It's just plain awkward."

"Im joking. You need to start relaxing, akaashi. That stress will do you no good."

"You're one to talk."

"Hey! When am I stressed?"

"When are you not. I can see it everytime we have a practice game with Nekoma."

You waved in defeat. "Alright alright. See you tomorrow." He nodded and walked away, leaving you at the station.

The upcoming weekend was the training camp where you'd be seeing the other teams and hopefully akaashi would be able to make it. Which was basically in two days.

The next morning, you woke up to 50+ messages and 5 missed calls. Only about 1/3 of them were from a group chat. The rest were from people at your school.

"Did I sleep in???" You checked the time, but you were not late for school. "Right on time actually."

So you got ready for school, put on your uniform and prepared yourself.

____________

༻❁ཻུ۪۪ ༺
kuroo, bokuto, tsukishima
[6:00 am]

kuroo tetsurou
Ok so who's going to ask him??

Tsukishima kei
Are you guys up to dumb things again?

Ask who what?

Bokuto kotarou
Ask AKAASHI what he got on his
retakes!