THE FIRST MEET.

The classroom door opened nd a girl with long hair entered the classroom following the teacher behind. The teacher greeted everyone" good morning all of you" with a big smile on her lips . The students also  greeted her smiling.

"So you guys are having an new classmate..she is an exchange student here listen you all have to treat her nicely okayy !?" " she then introduced HER .

" Hello everyone, I'm Aria nd i hope we'll be friends soon. I'm looking forward to it " the Girl said greeting everyone.

"Okay there is an empty seat near Nick , go and sit there. Nick raise your hand so aria can know where is it " the teacher said nd told everyone to open there books.

ARIA'S POV:-

I looked at the boy whom raises his hand so I can recognise him easily nd the empty seat where the teacher pointed . I walked near to the seat then.... I saw the most handsome and charming guy ever omg A HANDSOME GUY IN SCHOOL!!! omo I can't believe it .His brown eyes ,his eyes, his lips,his clear skin ,his body everything was perfect. ohh god(I'm dying)

I sat next to him nd asked him his name even though I knew his name when the teacher said it( hehe silly me ) "Hi ! I'm Aria and you ? I smiled widely at the boy nd asked him his name . There was a moment off silence before he spoke up " I'm nick as you heard teacher saying it nd yeah nice to meet you .. hop YOU ND I get along" he said coldly still softly with a small smile. ( I'm falling for it may be )

Soon the class ended and it's break time everyone was talking to their friends and laughing. While I was sitting silently on my seat.

"So are you not gonna make friends here? "
A deep voice came from behind..it was nick .

" I would love to but no one is talking to me and I don't know how to talk to someone first it's kind of awkward to me " I said nervously.

He sighed nd said " okay come with me I'll introduce you with some of my friends".

" Really ?" I asked him excitedly.

"Yeah now come or else the ring will Bell" he said with a smile on his face .

"Okay okay I'm coming let be me ready for a second" I said while making myself look good .

I walk behind him happily.

We were walking in the hallway when we heard a girl voice " hey Nick...."

##HOW WAS THE CHAPTER GUYS HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT. IT'S ONLY THE STARTING PART. WAIT FOR A WHILE .🤗🤗🤗