"Mr. Mori, it will take about five hours. Take advantage of this time to close your eyes and rest for a while." After saying this, she didn't explain any more, and directly picked up a pair of scissors and hairpins, Looking at the long hair shining black under the light in front of him, he began to modify it.

  In the crisp voice of 哢哢哢哩, Mori Hideichi was full of questions but couldn't ask them.

  Didn't Akira Kurosaki say to audition first? Why is it that the scene now seems to be settled directly. It's nothing to put on makeup, it can also be understood as an audition requirement. But it's a bit too exaggerated to do the complete shape directly, right?

  And Jieli behind her? What Woods just said.

  What is "the most perfect image in my heart"?

  What do you mean by 'it only took four or five hours'?

  And before she came over, she was pointing and pointing with another woman. This is not an audition, it's completely like a real photo shoot with fixed makeup.

  Well, he is a newcomer, so he shouldn't ask any questions. But these things I don't understand have been held in my mouth, it's really uncomfortable enough.

  Or... just ask?

  Well, just asking.

  "Miss Woods."

  "Huh? What's the matter, Mori-chan, it's only been half an hour, can't you sit still?" The woman who was busy coloring Arimori Hideichi hair kept moving when the child called her , With a faint smile on the corner of his mouth, he raised his head and glanced at the pair of opened eyes in the mirror.

  "No, I just want to ask you, this advertisement...don't I even need to audition? If it is said that this is preparing for an audition, I will never believe it no matter what."

       "Haha, you... This kid is really as intuitive as Darling said."

  "That's right! The audition or something has nothing to do with you until now. Wait a minute, Mori-chan, you can go straight to the shoot this time Anna Sui's new product promotional photo."

  Direct shooting?

  How can it be! ?

  When Hideichi Arimori heard this answer, he really wanted to shout out loud! But when the voice had already reached his mouth, he didn't know why it was suppressed back again.

  He had no doubts about the strong appeal of the Anna Sui brand.

  However, since it is an advertisement for such a big brand, how can it be settled? ! What's more, among the two confirmed candidates, there is also a super rookie like him who doesn't even count as a debut.

  This happens, is it because of the family?

  No! impossible!

  With the temper of his father and grandfather, as long as it is his request, there will be absolutely no secret help for him. But if it wasn't someone from the family, then who would it be?

  Takarada Raleigh?

  No! Impossible!

  With that man's temperament, opportunities will be offered to him. As for whether he can get it or not, he has to work hard on his own. How could it be like this now, without even having to audition for a direct confirmation! ?

  No matter how you think about it, this kind of thing is absolutely impossible to happen to him. It's just... if none of these people are, then who are they?

  It's impossible for people to hear his name and just confirm it without even asking, right?

  How can you make him accept this kind of unreliable and completely unreliable thing like a fantasy, where sparks hit the earth? !

  "Mori-chan, you look like you can't understand why this is happening."

  Notice the boy's expressioni, the smile on Jellie Woods' face became more obvious. Just watch her pick up some hair dye with the tool in her hand, apply it evenly on the long hair in her hand, and then continue.

  "At the beginning, Darling and I only knew that it was Lian who recommended you, and you had to attend the audition. But in the end, for some reason, the guy who came from abroad and was in charge of shooting this commercial Ask the staff to call in the videos of all the candidates."

  "The videos of the candidates?"

  Does it refer to the roles that the candidates have played before?

  In this case, I, a newcomer who hasn't even published a work, will be even more unbearable... Wait! Is it because of Mori Ranmaru? !

  With a daze in his heart, Arimori Hideichi realized something for a moment. From Jieli in the next second? What Woods said directly confirmed the astonishment in his heart.

  "I don't know how the others are doing, but Mori-chan, your TV series hasn't aired yet. With no other choice, Darling can only call director Akira Kurosaki and ask him for your first scene. Copies. Who knew, after seeing that disc, things would turn out like this."

  A copy of the first scene?

  Could it be that things are really that simple? !

  To be honest, Hideichi Arimori didn't want to believe it. But judging from all the information obtained so far, the development of the matter may really be like this.

  Was it because he watched Mori Ranmaru in the first act he played?

  If it was really because of the influence of that character, even he himself began to look forward to the scene of that scene appearing in front of all the audience.