Part 2

BOOK OF DREAMS

"...so that your Lord chooses you,teaching you the interpretation of dreams..." Surah Yusuf 12-6

Alpha, 0mega:

And it came to pass; The secrets of the Lord preceded the fears of my life.

In my vision, I was on a slope. All around me were tombs with no stones, unwritten, and trees with their leaves drying up. I was walking alone into the void on a wintry day that was sinking into darkness.

I stopped, and that's when I heard shouts from the depths of the tombs. I heard cries from underground that sounded like someone struggling in a rough sea.. A great fear came over me and suddenly spread throughout my body. I started shaking. I was surrounded by fire and excitement, and an irrepressible curiosity gripped my soul.

I started running towards the graves where the voices came from, and when I reached the nearest grave, I started digging the soil with my hands. When the face of the ground opened a little, I knew that there was someone in pain lying here. As he dug the grave, the person lying in it breathed and relaxed as if he had gained air. He was pleased with me and prayed for me.

I heard the groans from the other graves on the hillside where I was standing increased. These voices were also muffled. The person in each tomb was calling me to him with a helpless voice, as if he had been resurrected and wanted to go out and breathe, and he wanted to talk to me. I was so scared. Despite being in my vision, everything seemed real, my body shaking and trembling with fear. Trying to overcome my fear, I started running again in great curiosity towards the tombs toward the voices.

When my fear and curiosity were overcome, I realized that I only heard the voices of three people from three graves and that the people in the graves were trying to talk to me. And I knew I had to dig up the ground in every grave. And with an uncontrollable curiosity and excitement, I dug the soil of all three graves with my hands. But I didn't open any of them completely.

I had an epiphany about how much the land would be exposed by digging.

And for the third time, in the same way, another voice called upon me. Toward the sound, I also ran to the third tomb. I dug the soil with my hands and parted it. The person lying in the grave was also pleased with me and was relieved. But I have never seen the forms of these people.

After each digging, the people lying in each grave and groaning and crying breathed, relaxed, and were pleased with me and prayed for blessings. They were relieved, just as if they were saved from being drowned in darkness and lost in the eternal realm.

I stood, frightened and surprised. But the fear that made my body tremble gave way to deep wonder and awe. That's when I heard a voice towards the sky.

He said:

"You have done a wonderful job."

I said:

"I knew. There is good in what I do. But I am curious. Here on this hillside land I heard no other sound. However, I see that there are other tombs on the slope. I ran to them and wanted to tear them apart too, but no call from them came to me. And they did not pray for me either. So, who are these honorable people who called me above them and asked for help and then prayed for blessings? Who are these people who feel relieved when they are scratched and parted?"

Then the one who called from heaven spoke again and said,

"You have done a wonderful job. Remember them. They resurfaced with your digging of the soil, and their souls were filled with joy because of it.

They were virtuous, great and wise people in their time. The absence of virtue and morality and the prevalence of lies and wickedness made people forget about them.. They are saints with knowledge and wisdom, envoys who have earned a place in the sight of Allah, and men whose wisdom has become famous all over the world.

The heretics who have gone astray make fortune-telling, preach, and cast spells for money in the name of the Lord of Heaven. In the name of the Lord, servants become slaves, and kings persecute people. You will find out who they are and how they do good deeds for people. And you will stop the spread of lies and deception in hearts."

I said:

"Why me?"

That's when the voice hit me. And the Voice was inside me. The voice spoke within me, and I fell on my face in fear at the power of the voice;

"The time that is good for you is near. The task the Lord has given you is to write what will be revealed to you and to seal them until the day it is revealed."

I said:

"Who am I? I am someone who is nobody in these places. I do not think that my wisdom and knowledge will be accepted for these works."

The voice was within and above me, and when he spoke for the last time, I thought the heavens roared and the earth shook.

"Your Lord gives wisdom and knowledge to whomever He wills. His works are truth and his ways are justice. Cleanliness of heart, virtue and understanding are given to all. Congratulations to the one who carries them without polluting them. Hail to the one who realizes that at the end of days and at the beginning of the end, he has the virtue of being a nobody."

That's when I realized that the voice had come out of me and I realized that all these things were good. That's when I realized and I was aware of these things...