Chapter 1 - Senior

Start from the beginning

"Yep Sarah helped me out with that." He handed me back my phone.

"Did you pick pocket me?"

"No." She bit her apple slowly.

I rolled my eyes and said "I'm getting you back. Hey Nate can you get your friend Riley to come to the party for me?"

"Yeah sure."

"Great tell him to... wait I'll just text it to you."

"Great. See you later." He hugged me and I laughed.

"Later."

Sarah rolled her eyes and sighed "Ugh, you two are almost cute."

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

*~*

When I got in my car I set my bag in the backseat. I went to pull off when I heard a tap on my window. I looked up and saw it was Nate. I rolled the window down and smiled "What's up?"

"We're going to the mall right?" He smiled back at me.

"Yeah. But I thought you had a car?"

"I do but I got a ride with Riley."

"Ah. Let's go." I unlocked my door he hopped in.

*~*

"So do you know what you wanna get?" Nate asked talking my hand very smoothly I might add.

"Eh not really I don't really go out to parties." I said taking a breath.

"You mean this is your first one." He stopped staring at me very shocked.

"Yea."

"Really. But your so beautiful."

"Thank you. But I normally keep to myself."

"I see. That's why we need to get you something daring to wear."

I sighed.

"Oh come on your gonna love it."

He smiled and dragged me away into the mall.

*~*

"Oh my God. I can't believe you really talked me into getting that outfit." I grabbed the bags from the women.

"Atleast you look amazing in it." He grabbed my hand and I giggled.

"So what are you gona get?" I sigh and run my other hand through my hair.

"Let's go find out." He took off running and I followed him.

He stopped a few feat in front of the doors and we walked in.

"You should let me pick it out." I said smirking.

"Knock yourself out." He said smirking at me.

"Good." I walked over to a rack of shirts and found a nice almost silky black shirt. "What's your size?"

"And I thought you we're a goodie goodie." He smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes and blushed a bit. Then I game him a look that's said seriously I need an answer. He laughed and said "large."

"Thank you." I got the shirt and went to the jacket section.

I found a peach leather jacket that matched the peach on my skirt I got a size bigger than the shirt then got a pair of dark blue jeans. I gave them to him then pushed him to the dressing room.

"Okay I'm done." He said coming out of the dressing room.

Ooh I'm way better at style then I thought. Or that was just how hot he looked.

"You look great." I said blushing really hard.

He nodded at me and went to change.

*~*

After that we went to footlocker and got the his and hers peach Nike's. For his outfit or course. Then I dropped him off at home.

"Thanks." He said opening the door.

"For what?" I asked confused.

"For being you." Then he leaned in to kiss me.

I moved my head and he kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry but I can't."

"It's too soon?"

"Yeah."

He nodded and got out the car. I watched him to his door then drove off.

*~*

I got out the car and inside through the back door. My dad was pjssed drunk in the living room. I snuck up the stairs and locked my door. I stripped to my bra and underwear and sloped on my black silk robe my mother gave me before she died.

I got my homework out and took the other half of my sandwich I made for breakfast this morning out of my mini fridge. I ate my sandwinch and out my hair in a bun. I hopped in the shower then put on a black lace bra set. I turned my lights off and closed my blinds.

I then put my school papers up and got in my bed.

(Party outfit.)

)