✾ALTERNATE ENDING LIYANIN✾

ابدأ من البداية

"Liyanin, Liyanin" Neteyam called out to her. He stroked her hair telling her it was okay and that he was here for her. Liyanin only nodded at her brother and held onto him tight, too afraid to let go.

"Let's go" He said and took a hold of his brother's arm. Lo'ak raises his gun ready to shoot, but Neteyam stops him as Wainfleet starts shooting at them. Neteyam held onto his sister as he told them to go.

"Neteyam" Lo'ak warns his brother and Spider sees him too. "Go" Spider says.

"Teyam I'm scared" Liyanin whimpered as she buried her head in the crook of his neck. "I know, I know" He told as he tried to calm her down. "But I'm here" He assured her.

"You got to be strong"  Neteyam stroked her cheek and Liyanin smiled at her brother and before she could tell him, he passed her to Lo'ak and took the gun from his hands.

Lo'ak put his sister down beside him so he could help his brother look out for any danger.
Neteyam fires back around the corner at the avatars without looking.

"Go, go, go" He tells Lo'ak and Spider. Lo'ak looks at his brother not ready to leave him, but Neteyam told them to go. So Lo'ak and Spider jumped down into the water Neteyam shot his final shots and jumped into the water after his siblings and Spider. But what he didn't know was that Liyanin was still on the ship.
Spider and Lo'ak swam under the ship and surface on the other side. They celebrated.

Neteyam came up after them and as he looked at his brother and looked around for his little sister, but she was not in sight. Lo'ak looked at his brother weird. "What is it Neteyam?" He asked.
"Where is Liyanin?" Neteyam asked worriedly as he looked at his brother who became pale. "She was with you"

"Yeah I sat her down on the ship" Lo'ak answered and Neteyam became red in the face with anger, he left their baby sister on the ship by herself.
"You left her by herself" Neteyam said angrily as he glared at his brother.

"I wanted to help you"

"I didn't need your help Lo'ak" Neteyam shouted at his brother. "You were supposed to look out for Liyanin" He was worried now and afraid. Lo'ak looked down, he was ashamed and angry at himself.

"We need to go back" Neteyam said and began swimming back toward the ship. "Neteyam wait" Lo'ak called after his brother. He began swimming after him.

━━━━𝓢𝔂𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓰 ━━━━

Liyanin crept along the ship and hid behind the machines she passed. She spots her big sister who was cuffed by a railing and as she is about to call out to her she sees Tuk and Tsireya and she became afraid when she saw who was behind them. Liyanin became pale as she saw the Demon behind her sister and he got a hold of her and Tsireya. He threw her in the water and cuffed Tuk beside her sister. Liyanin stayed still and looked around for any weapon. She found a couple of stones and crept carefully behind a machine. Liyanin spotted an Avatar in front of her who stood with, their front her way.

She pulled her arm back and with all her power she threw it right in the middle of the Avatar's head. The Avatar fell down, dead on impact. Liyanin had a shocked look on her face, she looked at her hand where the stone was and then back at the Avatar, she couldn't believe what she had done, but the sound had gained attention. "Na'vi"  Someone shouted as they spotted her.

━━━━𝓢𝔂𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓰 ━━━━

Lo'ak and Neteyam crept on the ship looking around for their sister but they stopped their movement as they heard a gunshot. Neteyam halted his movement and looked at Lo'ak who had also stopped beside his brother. They both became afraid and as they hurried in the direction of the shot, they stopped as they heard their sisters screams.