Rick and the Spider

Twas the night before David's birthday and the guys were celebrating with Taco Bell! David ordered 2 beef tacos, Nick ordered 5 crusty bean burritos, Roger ordered 3 quesadillas, and Rick, who was very hungry, ordered 13 spicy bean tacos. After all of the men ate, they all were talking and celebrating. Suddenly, Rick got really bad stomach pains. They kept getting worse and worse-
Rick knew he had to run to the bathroom, and fast.

"H- gu- guys- Dave- guys-" Rick tried to tell the guys but no one was listening. He just made a run for it. The guys all saw him sprint out the door and they just giggled.

Rick sprinted into the bathroom, locking the door behind him.
"Oh lord Jesus himself" whispered Rick as he was struggling to unbuckle his belt. It was coming out like a waterfall! Rick finally sat down and he was relieved. He was sitting for about 10 minutes when at the corner of his eye, he saw movement.
A small black dot moving back and forth.
He feared the worst, and when he looked at it, he was right.
A spider!
He screamed bloody murder, breaking the nearby vase!
Rick tried grabbing newspapers and throwing them at the spider, but he kept missing by about 7 feet.
He was in there for about 14 hours when Nick started getting worried. He knocked on the bathroom door.
He heard shrieks coming from the bathroom and he kicked it down, dusting his shoulders off after.
He walked in and the smell almost burnt his nose off. He saw Rick sword fighting the spider, the spider winning. Nick grabbed some popcorn and a lawn chair and sat down to watch. The spider was holding a long sword and was riding a horse. Rick had a sword and a helmet.
The spider stabbed Rick's finger and Rick fell to the floor. He scooted over to Nick and took his hand.
"C- come closer..." Whispered Rick.
Nick almost choked on his popcorn before he scooted closer.
"Whachu want" asked Nick.
"Tell David......... I used his-- toothbrush-" Rick managed to say his last words before going limp.
That's the story of how that spider won all of Rick's money and his mansion.
The end