Chapter 13 Veteran actors

Start from the beginning

  No matter what, it seems that this scene will definitely not be filmed today. The only problem now is to see how this old man with a strong desire to rule will arrange the following things.

  "Take a break for forty minutes, and continue after dinner!"

  Finally, when the news of the meal was served, Mori Hideichi was so moved that he didn't mention it.

  He quickly jumped off his seat and touched the ground with his feet. Just as he was about to follow the staff to retrieve the dinner, his body was stopped by an arm that suddenly protruded from behind.

  "Yo, where are you going, little guy?"

  The man who hooked Arimori Hideichi shoulder from behind was none other than Nakata Touma, who had played opposite him all afternoon.

  Just look at this man changing the costume in the play, a thin dark kimono on his tall and straight body.

  With his lean figure, well-defined muscular chest, and his face that has been made up to look like a mature man, the whole person looks quite attractive.

  "Senior, I want to follow the staff to get the meal. You should have heard it before? My stomach is already growling with hunger." Said these words pitifully, Mori Hideichi cried. With a small face, he stared at the palm of the man's shoulder on his shoulder with a begging gaze.

  Acting? He is so hungry that he doesn't have the time to act. He wants to eat! He must go to eat.

  "Senior! You..."

  "Let's go, you brat, can you starve to death with me?"

  With an exclamation accompanied by the man's sneer, Nakata Touma squeezed his hand, the boy's thin body turned over.

  The broad palms and strong arms just pressed on his small shoulders, forcing him to walk by his side towards the rest area where the old actors gathered.

  "Hey, look who's here?"

  A group of veterans sitting in the rest area who were chatting, shouted exaggeratedly when they saw the scene of the big and small walking over from a distance.

  Without waiting for others to speak first, playing the role of Oda Nobunaga's cronies, the actor who appeared in the play and has been running through the whole show jumped up from his seat first, and rushed forward with a few steps in a hurry.

  "My lord, Master Ranmaru, the relationship between the two adults is really unusual. Since three o'clock in the afternoon until now, don't you feel fatigued?" "Watanabe-kun..."

      "Looks like you I don’t want a head anymore. What are you doing stupidly? Why don’t you hurry up and get your seats ready!”

  Pretentiously kicking the man next to him, Nakata Touma took the young man beside him and found a random place to sit down amidst the laughter ringing around.

  In this play, although their identities are different. But in private, it really doesn't mean who has a higher status and who has a better salary.

  When they are acting at their age, their reputation and rankings are really underestimated. Although there are differences in the audience's cognition, it does not prevent these old guys from becoming friends.

  "Nakata, it seems that you really like Ranmaru. It's really difficult for you to push him from the other side so far." Sayuri Yamano, who played Mori Ranmaru's mother, covered her mouth, there was a chuckle and she leaned in the chair.