.1

November 6th 2023
Location : Atlanta Georgia
Time : 8:00am
POV : Kaila
—————————————————————————

i wake up to someone shaking me i open my eyes to see agent my bestie shaking me telling me "wake up Kaila" i groan not wanting to get up.

I hear agent laugh and says "come on kaila", i whined and said "10 more minutes please". Agent laughs and then lays down in bed with me pulling me to his chest kissing my forehead saying "alr 10 more minutes".

and with that me and agent went back asleep, sleeping more then 10 minutes.

11:00am

me and agent wake up to someone banging on the door. agent opens it and behold is agents no good girlfriend coming in. Me and her don't like each other. AMP even the FANS don't like her. She is disrespectful and just a negative ass human being.

she comes walking in and she sees me in his bed. So me being petty I waved and smiled. She rolled her eyes and said "what the fuck is she doing in here". Agent rolls his eyes and said "don't start again".

She looks at agent shocked and said "why you always sticking up for her, she's not your lover I am, get this bitch out your room". And with that last sentence agent lost it.

"No you get you my room, me and you are done with your being disrespectful towards my friends and i don't like that at all, so leave my room and don't come back we are done with".

and with that agents ex-girlfriend looked at him and said "fine I was just using you anyway". And after saying that she left.

i groan and sad "dumb bitch" agent laughs and says "she wildin for disrespecting you". I nodded and said "I would've gotten up and beat that hoe". agent laughs and lifts me up the bed by grabbing under my thighs and walks me down to the kitchen with him.

to only see AMP staring at us as we walked in. Duke laughed and said "damn agent you her little bitch". AMP laughs and kai said "why don't y'all just date already". i laughed and said "no we are best friends we aren't gonna date each other".

as I said that little did I know that it made agent feel some type of way.

AMP rolled their eyes playfully and said "yeah" "sure.." "totally". I laughed and I looked at agent and said "I have to go, I promised to stream". Agent nods and leads me to the door walking me out.

before I walked out the door I kissed agents cheek and said "thanks for letting me stay over". Agent smiled and said "anytime kaila". I smiled and walked out the door going to my house.

6:00pm

"okay guys I'm going to head off here, I love y'all byee" I said to my stream. Everyone was chatting back "bye" "BYE BABY" "bye mamas" "NOO".

i laughed and ended my stream. I love the fans that I have. I walked out of my streaming room and walked to my kitchen making something to eat.

i finished eating and walked to my bathroom to take a shower. I hopped in the shower, the shower was good releasing all my stress that I had.

after taking a shower I went to my room and picked my little comfortable pjs out.
Kaila's outfit

i did my face care routine and then brushed my hair out

i did my face care routine and then brushed my hair out. I walked to my bed and laid down going through my camera roll and picked photos to post on my Instagram.

After picking I posted on my Instagram and liked peoples comments. The main comment that keeps popping up is "omg y'all agent nd her GOALS".

i laughed at the comment and turned my phone off plugging it in and then falling asleep making darkness turn over me.
———————————————————————————
to be continued...
words - 663
( authors note - a little short 1st chapter )