★warm welcome

kyles pov

i sit at my usual lunch table with stan, kenny, cartman, jimmy, craig, tweek, and wendy. but sitting with stan and wendy at lunch made me genuinley hate myself. stan just stares at her as she talks about anything her mind comes up with. todays topic was cheer, or more specifically y/n l/n. whoever that was.

"bebe! DID U HEAR ABOUT THE JAGS MOVING HERE!!????" wendy asks as she shakes an equally excited bebe. actually, at this point the entire cheer team was crowded around us as wendy begins to read some tweets. "yes dude! im so excited. apparently their all moving to denver though." bebe says with a frown. "not y/n. she posted a tweet earlier this morning talking about being on her way to south park! because her parents got a good deal on a house!" wendy squeals as the girls all join in. 

"stan, what the fuck are they talking about?" i ask genuinley. stan sighs as he looks over at the girls. "all star cheer or some shit. like cheer but for the elite people you know? alot goes into it. its all wendy talks about." "oh." i brush the topic off and head to my next class as the bell rings.

suddenly, as im sitting in english, my name is called over the speaker.

"kyle broflovski, please report to the counselors room, mkay, kyle broflovski, to the counselors room. thank you."

as i stand up from my seat, i hear "ooooooo, jew boy is in trooouuuble." cartman says as he punches my shoulder. "shut up, fatass." cartman rolls his eyes as he starts ripping on kenny.

i walk into the counselor office, and mr mackey instructs me to take a seat. "is something wrong, mr mackey?" i ask with a concerned look. "no kyle, nothing is wrong. we have a new student starting tomorrow and your schedule is almost the same as hers, and i was wondering if you would want to give her a tour before school starts tomorrow. how does 7 sound? that way you have 30 minutes to tour her before homeroom." he explains. "oh. yeah thats fine. ill just be here by 7." i say as mr mackey hands me her schedule. y/n l/n. where have i heard that name before? "now remember, she is completely new to this entire state, she moved here just today, so give her a warm welcome." "i will."

i make my way back to english and notice kenny waving me over to his seat. "dude look at this girl." he says showing me an edit of some cheerleader on tiktok, he shows me the same giirl everytime. its been the same girl for like 2 years now. "what about her? i mean shes cute, but who is she?" i ask as i hand him his phone back. "y/n l/n. hottest girl in the world dude, i swear. plus shes literally a famous athlete." he says as he high fives cartman, who totally agrees. wait. did he say-? i look down at the schedule mr mackey gave me and see her name. is this who the girls were talking about at lunch too? 

i get home and decide to look her up. first on tiktok.

@y/n.l/n✪

300 following        4M followers.       29.6 likes

shit was she famous or something? she had at least 200k fan accounts, and so many edits and posts about her. i scroll through her account. she was definitely beautiful, and her body was incredibly toned. she has a better 6 pack than me. damn. i decide to look her up on twitter.

@y/n l/n✪ posted 1 day ago.

hi babies! so excited to start a new chapter in colorado! were gonna dominate this year i just know it! check out my tiktok and insta for new videos of stunts every week! love you all so much<33

200k retweets        540k likes        6842 comments

tagged posts of @y/n l/n✪

@allst4rcheerdramaposted 2 days ago.

anyone else think @y/nfrom jags is like gaining too much muscle. or maybe her glory days are over and shes gaining weight🤣🤣 who knows but maybe she needs to get back into the gym..

203 retweets 378 likes 5476 comments

what the fuck? too much muscle? that just sounds stupid. she's literally extremely skinny with some muscle definition. and shes really beautiful..

authors note!

i just wanna use this to make sure were all aware of how words can affect other people. social media especially. please remember to be kind, you never know what someone is going through <33

you meet kyle tomorrow!