Kiss And Make Up

Do Hana didn't bat a single eye to So Mun the whole 4-hour car ride from Jungjin all the way to Seoul.

They were staying in the city for two months by the request of Yung to capture more evil spirits, since they chose to kill people in a more populated area for some reason, as if that didn't get their chances of being summoned by the counters increased.

Anyway, if everything was normal, the young couple would've probably been cuddling, sleeping, chatting, and/or watching a show together, wrapped around a blanket and keeping each other company.

But everything was not normal.

Jeokbong, Motak, Ms. Chu, and Jangmul were all acting normally; Motak was driving with Ms. Chu in the passenger seat beside him, and then Jangmul sharing the middle row with Jeokbong. That left Hana and So Mun by themselves in the back of the car, sharing three seats with each other.

It was silent in the back; And the reason for that was because the night before going to Seoul, the couple had an argument with each other. Or, to be more specific, Hana was mad at him for a quote on quote "serious and valid reason."

Which, it was just because So Mun had to spend half of his day helping a former female classmate of his with her job. Ye-bol was her name, and she had to host a very important presentation to very important people that work with the government. So, being the great person he is, he had helped her set up and even ate dinner together.

By the time So Mun had came back to the warehouse, (which was only at nine-seventeen) Hana was upset at him for "losing track of time with someone else" which in reality, she was jealous, but she didn't admit that; Instead, they had an argument, which led them to today.

"Alright guys," Ms. Chu clapped her hands together to get everyone's attention. "When we get to the hotel, everybody will be sharing a room with someone else; Me and Jangmul, Motak and Jeokbong, and Hana and So Mun."

If they hadn't been mad at each other, the couple would've looked at one another and smirked learning that both of them were sharing a private room for the next two months; Instead, in the corner of his eye, So Mun saw Hana rolling her eyes in aggravation  after finding that out. His frown deepened even more then it already was.

When they got to their destination, everyone took out their luggage as they were given their keys to their rooms. Hana followed So Mun to their room as he opened the door, revealing the double bed in the center. She scoffed as she aggressively put her luggage on the side. "Just so you know, i'm not happy about us sharing a room either."

So Mun looked down at the floor in sadness. He was actually glad that they were sharing a room, because obviously, they were dating, and maybe they could make up since they weren't even able to interact all day so far due to their argument.

"Unpack your stuff." Hana said stubbornly. "I'm gonna use the bathroom." She shut the door before he was even able to react to her words. He was instantly reminded of how cold she used to be act towards him when he became a counter.

So Mun opened the door to Hana's room as he peaked at his girlfriend; She was standing at her desk, looking at all the papers she had to sort out that held important information about evil spirits. She didn't even turn her head to look at him.

"What are you doing?" He asked her as he came closer, standing right beside her, admiring her beauty. She didn't respond to him, her face showing zero emotion.

He smiled at her as his hand went to stroke her long hair out of her face, only for Hana to slap it away instantly.

His face fell as he raised his eyebrows, confused at her unexpected action. "Noona, what's wrong—"