Pre-Kira Investigation {1976-1997}

Start from the beginning

OCTOBER 15, 1986

Kaito goes to court and moves the judge with his testimony. His kidnappers all get ten years in prison with a small chance of parole. However, their sentences are extended after the police find out that they have kidnapped eighty-seven children. Thirty-five of the children that they had kidnapped were found safe, but the last thirty were found in shallow graves. They were all sentenced to live without the possibility of parole. Kaito thanks the police and the guy in the Spider-Man costume who is a 26-year-old man who is a teacher at La Vega Middle School named Peter Conelly, also known as the Spider-Man of McLennan County. 

NOVEMBER 27, 1986

Daiya Demegawa is born to Gabriella Mondragon and Hitoshi Demegawa.

DECEMBER 7, 1986

Mark Grim is born to Bud and Tabitha Grim.

EARLY 1987

Anne gets sick with stage two breast cancer. This worries Cheri and she is scared that her mother won't make it.

APRIL OF 1987

Cheri has a miscarriage and loses her baby. She and Oz are heartbroken about losing their precious baby.

JULY 21, 1987

Anne gets better and Cheri finds out that she's pregnant again. (Obviously, pregnant with Marie)

AUGUST 24, 1987

Nate River a.k.a Near is born to Lathan and Natasha River. (Natasha has been cheating on Lathan with another man. She is hoping that her child is not Lathan's)

LATE AUGUST 1987

Natasha finds out that Nate is in fact, her child with Lathan. This angers her and she starts to abuse her baby. 

EARLY SEPTEMBER 1987

Lathan finds out that Natasha has been abusing their son and gets angry about that. Things take a turn for the worse as Lathan finds out that his wife has been cheating on him with another man. 

MID-SEPTEMBER 1987

Natasha and Lathan get into a divorce. He also informs the court that she had been abusing their baby after cheating on him. Now, even with Natasha's friends against her, she gets arrested for child abuse and gets a jail sentence of twenty years. After his ex-wife gets arrested, Lathan destroys everything that he had with Natasha. He is happier with her out of the picture and his baby feels the same way as well. 

OCTOBER 10, 1987

Victor Romanus is born to Florence Belnades and Percival Romanus. 

OCTOBER 30, 1987

Vincent Pierce is born to Elisabeta a.k.a Liz and her husband Grimoire Pierce. 

DECEMBER 1, 1987

Jirou Arima is born to Mr. and Mrs. Arima.

DECEMBER 20, 1987

Daeshim Kwan is born to Ae-Cha and Hyun-Woo Kwan.

DECEMBER 30, 1987

Sam Seraphim is born to his single mother, Jenny Seraphim.

 FEBRUARY 10, 1988

Meilin a.k.a Mei is born to Mr. and Mrs. Lee. 

FEBRUARY 28, 1988

Anna Monroe a.k.a Marie is born healthy, but prematurely. About thirty-six weeks early. 

APRIL 11, 1988

Marie is now able to go home. Cheri and Oz are happy to come home with their baby.

AUGUST 5, 1988