"Salazar, help me." I groan to myself, closing my eyes as I tilt my head all the way back with an exasperated sigh.

"Don't think Salazar was known for his helping hand." a voice came up beside me, close enough to break through the music but not close enough to cause me to react in defense.

I opened my eyes and quickly found the source of the smart ass comment.

Leo Malfoy.

"I'll try Helga next time then." I answered, lifting my red plastic cup of butter beer up to my lips. I only glanced at Malfoy quickly, before sliding my eyes back to the crowd, unbothered.

Although I was anything but unbothered.

My quick glance of Leo Malfoy has caused my stomach to drop the way it does on a roller coaster, and my heart to pick up its pace. He wore black dress pants and a white oxford shirt with the sleeves rolled up to quarter length and the top few buttons undone. He looked–and it pains me to say this–sexy.

Yeah, Leo Malfoy was attractive–but I had never found him attractive.

Yeah, he had the signature white-blonde Malfoy hair that was shorter on the sides than the top, but was still slightly wavy behind the ears. Yeah, he had emerald green eyes that were unlike any color I had ever seen before. Yeah, he was six-foot-five-ish of pure muscle with broad shoulders, a narrow waist, defined arms and strong legs. Yeah, he had a chiseled jawline and defined cheekbones and straight dark brows that accentuated his eyes, making him look ominous when they were narrowed. Yeah, he had that devilishly charming smirk and perfect teeth and a perfect laugh. Yeah, every girl that's ever hooked up with him has labeled him as some sort of sex god and–

Helga help me.

Yeah, he had all of those things, but he was also Leo Malfoy. All the girls like Leo Malfoy. And while I didn't blame them, I didn't partake in their crush alongside them. And he knew that. Leo Malfoy was fully aware that I refused to fawn after him. And he didn't care either. He didn't try to charm me. He didn't try to seduce me or coax me into swooning over him.

Come to think of it, he's only of the only people that treats me like a human fucking being. Not like a delicate little flower that needed the protection of a man. Not a virginal piece of meat to claim. He took my competitiveness and my skill seriously. He didn't take it easy on me.

He treated me like an equal.

And to me, that was the most attractive thing about him.

An idea started to sprout in my head, and for some reason, I didn't stop it as it started to plant roots–growing into something more.

Leo Malfoy was attractive. Leo Malfoy knew how to treat women right. Leo Malfoy wasn't a self-absorbed prick. Leo Malfoy had morals and patience. Leo Malfoy, according to gossip, definitely knew where the clit was.

Oh my god. I want to fuck Leo Malfoy.

"I smell smoke." Leo's voice interrupted me, "What are you thinking so intently about over there, Kennedy?"

"Oh, nothing." I sighed longingly, "Just picturing the Snitch flying right into my hand at the Gryffindor Slytherin match in a few months."

"Oh, really?" Leo chuckled, cocking his head slightly to the side.

That's...very attractive.

"Yes. Really." I looked at him, widening my eyes for a second, "If I close my eyes, I can almost hear the Gryffindor student section sniffling and crying in despair."