Chapter 4 Performance (1)

Start from the beginning

  After waving his hand and asking the staff to take down the group list and prepare various things that might be used, the man known as the president straightened up and put his legs on the table to stare at the young man on the stage. People observe.

  Perform your own specialty? !

  Hearing this news, Arimori Hideichi couldn't help but glared down at the man who made such a decision.

  How is he feeling now? What else can it feel like!

  He only knows one thing, he's in fucking trouble! Do you know what is written in the column of his specialty? Tea ceremony!

  So tedious and demanding things that can't be completed in a few hours are put in this test, and you can know the result without even thinking about it!

  Shaking his head, he followed the staff who asked them to step down, and took a last look at the stage where various props had begun to be arranged. For a moment, he really couldn't say anything other than a wry smile in his heart.

  Well, let him try it anyway. Give up without even trying, it's not that they have the style of the Mori family!

  "There is Arimori Hideichi-kun, there is Arimori-kun?"

  "Ah!? You are..."

  Amidst the greetings that suddenly sounded beside him, Hideichi Mori suddenly came back to his senses, and waved his hands in front of him to show his existence. The woman smiled and cast a puzzled look.

  "Arimori-kun, I am Sachiko who brought you here just now."

  "First of all, I must apologize on our president's part for the inconvenience caused to everyone. But next, I must ask you to accept this changed reality."

  In the woman's apologetic voice, she could see that she opened the folder in her hand, quickly turned to one of the pages and read it carefully before raising her head and continuing to speak.

  "The specialty in your profile is the tea ceremony. While preparing the corresponding props for you, do you have any other requirements?"

  Is that all?

  But before he could utter the words, what he saw out of the corner of his eyes made him understand that LME really deserves to be the strongest and largest brokerage company in the entire country.

  I saw that beside the other eight candidates, there was a staff member wearing a uniform and holding a folder in his hand at this moment. As for the topic they were talking about with the young man in front of them, you can tell without asking. Arrived the same.

  "You Arinori-kun?"

  "I'm sorry, I'm really rude."

  I apologized earnestly, and thought for a while about the things that didn't play the slightest role in this test.

  Arimori Hideichiq seriously went through the entire performance process in his mind several times, and after making a final decision in his mind, he said his request word by word.

  "Sister Sachiko, I don't have any special requirements for the tea sets used in the tea ceremony. However, I have to ask you to help me light the charcoal and water first." You know, this is related to whether you can become an actor or not.

  "Test, if I waste my time on grinding tea, lighting fire, and boiling water, I won’t even have time to cry if I’m eliminated." With a handsome face in mourning, he tried hard to make a pitiful and loving expression towards the other party, until a chuckle came from next to his ear, Arimori Hideichi knew that the most critical matter had been resolved by him.

  "Hehe, I understand, I understand, my sister will definitely help you. Do you want to light a charcoal fire and boil water? Are there any other requirements?"

       "Clothes, obviously there are clothes, sister." Arimori Hideichi continued to carry forward his sweet-talking offensive, took advantage of the previous success and continued to work hard. He pointed to the stylish and simple clothes on his body, spread his hands and shrugged his shoulders with a helpless and helpless look on his face.

  "I'm wearing such modern clothes during the tea ceremony performance, it's really..."

  "Okay, who told me to look after you. According to the height in your profile, just prepare a simple and plain kimono, right?"

  "Well, that's it! I'll leave everything to you, sister Sachiko."

  With her hands together, her bright and eye-catching eyes shone with gratitude.

  He opened his arms and gently embraced the woman in front of him, and after saying thank you in her ear, Arimori Hideichi, with a gentle smile on his lips, watched the other person walk away with blushing cheeks and frivolous steps.

  Thoughtful?

  how come.

  Not to mention that the demands he made were all within the allowed range of this test, it is far from enough to say that what he deliberately showed was enough to captivate this seasoned LME employee.

  The other party is willing to help him because he is optimistic about him and wants to form a good relationship in advance. Otherwise, do you think there are so many kind-hearted people in the world?

  What a joke.

  Standing in the aisle, looking at the other candidates who were either nervous or trying to calm down, Arimori Hideichi knew that he would never be in a hurry for this performance.

  Tea sets and other utensils should be handed over to the staff to prepare. His main job is to make the whole tea ceremony as vivid and artistic as possible.

  On the surface, this is a specialty performance.

  But don't forget what they are here for!

  show!

  Isn't it just bringing all aspects of life into the play? Let him try it this time, and see what effect this family skill honed under his grandfather's teaching can play.

  "Number 465, Yoshige Uesugi."

  "After hearing the name, please come on stage and start the performance."

  With the voice of calling the number from the loudspeaker, Arimori Hideichi knew...

  The performance had begun!