Chapter 74 The Dust Settles [End]

Start from the beginning

Yixiu hugged Xi excitedly, tears almost fell down, Jin was finally saved.

When they came to the ward, Zhou Hui looked at Yixiu expectantly. Although she did not report hope, she still hoped that a miracle would happen. And Yu Zhen also stared closely at the result in Yixiu's hand.

"Auntie, the result is out, bone marrow match." After Yixiu finished speaking, Zhou Hui turned from surprise to surprise: "My child, what you said is true?" They waited too hard for this result.

"Auntie, it's true. Here are the test results for you to see." Yixiu happily sent the results in Zhou Hui's hands.

After receiving the result from Yixiu, Zhou Hui couldn't wait to open it. When she saw the result with her own eyes, she finally shed tears of excitement: "Thank you, child!" Zhou Hui hugged Yixiu tightly in gratitude.

Yixiu was stunned by the sudden hug, this was the first time his mother hugged him, feeling her mother's warmth, Yixiu smiled contentedly, only Xie looked at Yixiu with distress.

"I really don't know how to thank you." Yu Zhen also looked at Yixiu excitedly, the stone in his heart could finally be let go.

"Auntie, let's call the doctor to arrange an operation now!" Yixiu suggested as he left Zhou Hui's body.

When the doctor knew that there was a matching bone marrow, he arranged for the operation immediately, and the operation time was at six o'clock in the evening.

Before the operation, Yixiu called Busnock and successfully heard the voice of the other party cursing, but Yixiu was helpless with his persistent attitude. In the end, he only said that he would explain to the boss. Yixiu thanked him gratefully, and after a while, the agent called: "The boss said, this movie is for you, and told you to recover and leave the hospital as soon as possible, and everyone is still waiting to work with you? Let me tell you." A piece of good news, the heroine of the movie is Bridget." Busnock spoke with an undisguised ease, and what he worried most was that the boss would change, but Nigel was surprisingly persistent, and I'm afraid he might as well. I know Yixiu is the most suitable candidate for this drama.

A little moved by these partners, Yixiu promised that he would strive to be discharged from the hospital as soon as possible.

At night, everyone stood anxiously in front of the operating room, Yixiu and Jin were already anesthetized and lying on the bed of the operating room.

A long time passed. After four hours of waiting, the door of the operating room finally opened. The doctor took off his mask and looked at the crowd: "The operation was very successful. The patient only needs to recuperate before he can recover and be discharged."

Hearing the doctor's obviously relaxed words, everyone cried out excitedly.

Looking at the two people who were pushed out one after another, everyone's hearts were truly relieved.

After waking up, Jin knew that it was Yixiu who saved him. He was very grateful. Seeing his mother's caring eyes again, he felt that everything was going in a good direction. He finally didn't have to worry about what would happen to Chu Rui after he left? What about parents?

And Yixiu recovered very well. During the hospitalization, Xi would come to accompany him whenever he had time. When his mother found out about him, she didn't blame him. She was just angry and why didn't she say hello to her. Fortunately, her son and Jin are fine. , everything can be said to be happy.

Just as Yixiu imagined, when Wei Shanshan woke up, she found that she was disabled and had scars on her face. She couldn't accept this fact, and eventually had a mental problem. This is the price she has to pay. All her life, she has never understood that love is not a mere possession. Sometimes letting go is also a kind of happiness.

After being discharged from the hospital, Yixiu flew directly to Los Angeles, the United States. Everyone was looking forward to the arrival, and without a moment's rest, he directly devoted himself to the shooting work. After more than three months of hard work, the film ushered in the finalization. Everyone is happy At the same time, there is no relaxation, because post-production is also very important.

The effect of the film's launch was very good. On the first day of the film's broadcast, it successfully broke the previous box office again, and Yixiu's fans became more and more.

Sitting in the movie theater, Jin and Chu Rui watched Yixiu's movie. This was their first date to watch a movie. It felt better than expected. They believed that Yixiu would go further.

"This is the contract I just printed out. If there is no problem, you can sign it!" Xie took out a contract and put it in front of Yixiu. Sitting on the sofa and playing games, Yixiu put down the game console, picked up the contract and read it. .

"I, Yanxi, belong to Ouyang Yixiu from today, and I will absolutely obey Yixiu's arrangements no matter what. In this life, I only love Yixiu. I am willing to give my whole life to Yixiu. Love never stops , The contract period is for a lifetime." Yixiu was moved to tears, he was so proud that Xie could put down his figure in front of him, what was he dissatisfied with, and in the end he signed his name very chicly, and in this life he will Hee was identified as alone.

On the double harvest of love and career, Yixiu has not stopped, he is moving towards the peak.

(Dear friends, this article is over, thank you for your support for so long, I will continue to work hard on the following novels.)

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com