Chapter 72 The Intertwining of Love and Hate

Start from the beginning

Looking at his battered wife, Yu Zhen hugged her tightly: "Our son must be happy in heaven."

"Husband, I really miss our son, can you let him come back?" Zhou Hui murmured softly.

Knowing that his wife couldn't accept such a thing, it was like he couldn't believe it at the time: "My wife, this is a photo of our son." Yu Zhen took out the photo sent by the secretary just now from his pocket.

Hearing her husband's words, Zhou Hui immediately got up from him, and took the photo of her son tremblingly. The boy in it had a bright smile and was very handsome, with eyes and nose like her husband's and a mouth like her own. But such an excellent and handsome son will never be seen again. Thinking of this, Zhou Hui's tears fell on the photo in his hand. The person in the photo is always smiling. He is Du Yixiu. Thinking of her son suffering in the orphanage at such a young age, her heart was cut like a knife. If it wasn't for Jin, her own son wouldn't have died. If it wasn't for Jin, her son could have lived in the orphanage since childhood. Parents grew up in their infancy, all this is their mother and son's fault, now she really hates Jin, since her mother is dead, can she just transfer all this hatred to him, but why? While hating, there is also a kind of pain in the heart.

"Honey, don't be too sad. I believe my son doesn't want to see you like this in heaven." Although Yu Zhen is also sad at this time, he is a man, and his fragility cannot be shown in front of his wife. Yes, because he has to lend his shoulders to his wife.

"But I really can't accept it. It's my own flesh and blood that was conceived in October. Why did he have to suffer all this? If it wasn't for Jin, our son wouldn't have passed away so young." Zhou Hui tearfully In the end, he couldn't help but fainted, and his hand was still tightly holding the photo of his son.

Seeing his wife fainted, Yu Zhen called the doctor to come over, because he knew that a fainted patient should not move around.

"Doctor, how is my wife?" Yu Zhen, who was waiting anxiously in the emergency room, saw the doctor come out, and asked anxiously.

The doctor took off the mask and looked at the person in front of him: "The patient passed out because of excessive worry and the lack of oxygen in the brain. It's nothing serious, but the patient will not be overly emotional in the future. Her body is relatively weak, and I hope to replenish more." The doctor left after speaking.

Looking at his wife who was pushed out by the nurse, Yu Zhen hurried forward, looked at his wife who was still awake, and sighed deeply, why did this kind of thing happen to him? There is no blood relationship, but my own flesh and blood have stayed in the orphanage for so long, and finally found out the truth, but my son died earlier, and their parents did not send their son off when he left. He has leukemia and hasn't found a matching bone marrow yet, and his wife is lying in bed again. What the hell has he done? He can't breathe under the pressure of all kinds of things.

Seeing that her parents hadn't come over for a long time, Jin faintly felt that something was going to happen, and this anxiety became more and more intense as time went by.

Three days have passed. Although Jin's body is supported by some medicines, he still can't resist the entanglement of the disease. His body is getting weaker and weaker. For some reason, he can't find the bone marrow that matches him, even in foreign countries. , although Chu Rui has always acted like a normal person, but Jin knows that he must be very anxious in his heart, he is not afraid of death, he is just reluctant to leave Chu Rui. In the past three days, his mother never came to see him since he left the ward that morning, only his father visited once in a while. He didn't know what happened, but he knew that it must have something to do with him.

One day, Yixiu finally finished all the subjects and got his driver's license. At this time, he suddenly realized that driving seemed really easy.

"In the future, you must wear a seat belt when driving, and pay attention to the surrounding situation. Don't take your hands off the steering wheel. When you encounter a situation, don't be nervous and calm down. Don't step on the accelerator so hard." At this moment, Xi was chattering and telling Yixiu to drive. Precautions.

Yixiu, who was already sitting in the driver's seat, felt that Xixi had the potential to be an aunt today: "I know what you said, just watch it." After Yixiu finished speaking, he put down the handbrake, slowly lifted the clutch, and the car slowed down. Slowly moving, Xi was wondering if his life would be in danger, but fortunately there were fewer cars on this road, otherwise this possibility would really become a reality. However, some of the gear changes in the latter one were much more proficient than he had imagined. The car was speeding on the road like this, and the two of them were enjoying the quiet beauty at this moment. But he didn't expect a red sports car to drive towards them at the fastest speed.

Wei Shanshan was galloping at the fastest speed, without a trace of fear in her eyes, since what she can't get, no one else can get it, anyway, she doesn't want to live anymore, at worst, the three of them will go to hell together, looking at the car in front of them , Wei Shanshan smiled viciously: "The three of us are destined to be entangled forever." Without a trace of hesitation, she drove towards the car in front.

At this time, Yixiu didn't notice the car behind, but he was fascinated by the scenery not far away, so the steering wheel in his hands turned unconsciously, and Wei Shanshan behind found out that it was too late to adjust the steering wheel. The car just hit the rear part of Yixiu's car in a straight line, but because Wei Shanshan's car's inertia was too great, her car was severely thrown aside after hitting Yixiu's car, and it was too late She braked and hit the electric pole not far away. The glass in front of her was broken, and Wei Shanshan's face was covered with blood. At the moment she passed out, she thought of Xi, the man she loved like her life. .

Yixiu was frightened by the car that hit him from behind, so he reacted and stepped on the brakes quickly. After Xihe Yixiu got out of the car, he saw a red sports car that had been severely deformed in front of it, and the people inside hadn't come out for a long time.

The two walked over there quickly. When they saw the blood on the face of the person inside, they guessed that they must be seriously injured, so they dialed 120 cleanly.

"Is this Xi Wei Shanshan?" After calming down, Yixiu asked Xi with some uncertainty. Although he couldn't see her face clearly, he felt that this person was very familiar.

Hearing Yixiu's words, Xi looked at the license plate number, and his eyes darkened: "It's Wei Shanshan." Although there were only a few short words, they seemed to have guessed why Wei Shanshan was here. The vehicle that was hit seemed to have only this possibility, and neither of them spoke behind them.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com