Chapter 68 Let's Get a Driver's License

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Later, the two broke up because of this incident. In the preliminary round, he easily won the first place. In the promotion round, he still won the first place very chicly, but this also made Audrey, who has always been ranked second. Qi is very unwilling. Before this kid made his debut, he was always number one. Now this brat has pulled him down from the number one position. How can he be reconciled? In a few days, it will be the ultimate competition. , he must regain the title of car king.

He learned that Adonis had an ex-girlfriend, so a plan came into being. He arrested Lisa and sent Lisa's offending status to Adonis. When he was in the house, he was so angry that he wanted to scold his mother. Although he chose the racing car, he still belonged to Alyssa. He didn't expect the other party to be so despicable.

Aldrich doesn't talk nonsense with Adonis, he only has one request, if he loses to him in the game, he will let him go, lose? There is no such word in Adonis’s dictionary, but his girlfriend is in his hands again. This is the only hesitation in his life. Racing can be said to be everything to him. At the beginning, he swore that if he lost one day, he would quit the racing industry. , which means that his dream is gone. He doesn't want to give up his dream, but he doesn't want to leave Lisa either. Just when he was having a hard time making a choice, Aldridge posted another story about Lisa being surrounded by several burly men, and by the expressions on their faces, one could tell what was going to happen next.

Adonis saw this scene, but he had no choice but to grit his teeth and agree. A lot of people came here on the day of the race, and most of them bought Adonis to win, because they imagined Adonis' driving skills. Only Aldrich smiled disdainfully. After today, he is the veritable king of cars.

The rule of the race is that whoever arrives first from the start point to the finish line wins, but during the race, you can attack any car. The road is very narrow and there is a cliff next to it, so if you are not careful, you may fall off the cliff. So they will sign a life-and-death contract during the game, no matter whether life or death has nothing to do with others. All the cars are ready to go, and the people on the scene are screaming loudly. These people are all people who pursue excitement and passion. The death of others has nothing to do with them. What they want is a thrilling and exciting race.

At the start of the race, Adonis took the lead and left the car behind far behind. Only Aldrich followed closely. The two collided dangerously on the road. There was another person at the scene who was staring at the screen, watching Adonis nervously. This person was Lisa, and there were two people behind her staring at her. Seeing that Adonis had no intention of losing at all, Aldrich was a little angry, but he still proudly threw his mobile phone to Adonis. Adonis picked up the phone and looked, trembling with anger, really Fucking despicable, at the moment when he lost his mind, Aldrich increased the horsepower again, and now the speed has reached the extreme, without hesitation, he slammed the front of the car into Adonis' car, and waited for Adonis to react to his car Already out of control, the car just fell off the cliff. Everyone watched this scene in horror, how could this happen? Only Lisa fainted directly when she saw this scene.

Seeing the falling car, Aldrich smiled strangely. If he wanted to keep his position as the king of cars, then he would not have Adonis. Anyway, they had already signed a life and death contract, and his death had nothing to do with him. Later, the police found Adonis' racing car at the foot of the mountain. The car was severely deformed and had a burning smell inside. Seeing that there was no one in the car, they believed that Adonis was dead and there was nothing left. After learning about all this, Lisa lost all her thoughts. All this was because of her, but she was unwilling to let Adonis die like this, so she kept practicing her driving skills. She knew that Adonis always cared about winning or losing, so She didn't want Adonis to die with regrets. In the past three years, she defeated many drivers and became the king of female racers. She has never been able to forget Adonis' death, so she issued a letter of challenge to Aldrich. But Aldrich didn't plan to respond. In his opinion, even if he won Lisa, he would be looked down upon by others. After all, he was a man, and he had nothing to do with Aldrich's refusal to challenge Lisa. Could it be that he really let Adonis Did you die with regret like this?

Just when everyone was looking forward to this game, someone like Aldrich issued a challenge, the challenger was Adonis, and when he saw the name again, Aldrich was stunned, isn't he dead? But then he realized that there was no possibility of Adonis surviving in such a situation. Thinking of this, he thought it might just be his same name, but he didn't expect that he had been the car king for three consecutive years, and someone would dare to challenge him. Not wanting to be looked down upon by others, he directly chose to fight. When everyone knew that a man named Adonis was going to challenge Aldrich, they all looked forward to the game. After all, they were too familiar with the name, but could it really be him? When Lisa learned that it was a driver named Adonis who was going to challenge Aldrich, she recalled the past. Could it really be that high-spirited driver?

On the day of the race, there were more people than ever before, and everyone was looking forward to this man named Adonis. When a very cool modified sports car stopped in front of their eyes, a slender man came out with Black sunglasses, with a wicked smile on the corner of the mouth, looking at the sharp chin and sexy lips, they looked at the man named Adonis with a little uncertainty, the aura of this man was too familiar to them. And Lisa shed tears when she looked at him, it was really Adonis, he really came back.

And Aldridge couldn't believe his eyes, it was impossible, but when Adonis took off his glasses, everyone went crazy, this is not the car king back then, who else could be, the result of that day's race was What they didn't expect, they couldn't believe that the king of cars would be defeated like this, they didn't expect that now he is back again, but with a mature charm, Aldrich looked at the other party unwillingly, But he didn't believe that he would still lose to this kid. After all, he had been practicing crazily for the past three years. When they signed the life and death contract again, it was still the familiar track that day, and the real competition began. At this moment, Adonis remembered the man's words in his mind, get up wherever you fall, and if you are a man, you should stand up. At the moment when he fell off the cliff, he concentrated his wits and untied his seat belt, opened the car door without hesitation and jumped on a rock, and when he woke up, he was at that man's house. It was really depressed, and then the man couldn't stand it anymore, so he woke him up by scolding him harshly, so he accepted the racing car given to him by the other party very rudely, and from then on, whenever he had time, Just practiced crazily until now, now is the time for his king to return.

The process of the race was very thrilling and exciting. The driving skills of the two had reached the level of perfection, but Adonis was still unhurried. This is when he took out his mobile phone and threw it to Aldrich in the same way. When Aldrich saw what was inside, he trembled angrily, because at the moment his wife was tumbling with other men, Adonis took advantage of his equally dazed moment, and without hesitation, made a perfect drift of the car , directly crashed Aldridge's car, ignored the falling car, but continued to drive towards the finish line: "Brother, I gave it back to you."

The final outcome is that Adonis is with the heroine and continues his dream of racing.

After watching the general plot, Yixiu was also attracted by the thrilling racing process. He never knew how to drive, and sometimes he was very envious of those who drove freely. Although this movie has certain dangers, he Not going to give up, maybe it's time to get a driver's license.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com