Chapter 67 Back to America

Start from the beginning

Hearing Jin's answer without hesitation, Chu Rui closed his eyes happily. He believed in Jin, and it seemed that he would also work hard on his current parents for his future happiness.

The family was eating quietly at night, Chu Rui has no appetite now, he doesn't know how to say this.

"Son, what's the matter with you? Why didn't I see what you were eating? Is there something on your mind?" Wang Jing asked concerned when she noticed her son's absent-mindedness.

He raised his head and looked at his current mother. Since that day, he has thought through a lot. Since God made himself their son, then maybe he should not be obsessed with the past. After all, his mother was well taken care of. He should be relieved too, shouldn't he? So now he can call his current parents without any pressure. After all, he caused this young couple to lose their favorite son, so he should continue to carry this love, and let him take care of them in the future! It's just that they fell in love with a man, can they accept it? He didn't want to see their sad eyes, but he had to speak out for Jin, and there was no reason to run away: "Mom and Dad, I want to tell you something, I hope I can get your support after I say it, I can help others I don't care, but I can't help but care about your thoughts."

Listening to what their son said with a serious face, the two put down their chopsticks one after another and looked at their son. They were curious about what kind of thing could make their son care so much.

Looking at his parents, Chu Rui no longer hesitated: "I have someone I like."

Hearing what her son said, Wang Jing smiled, what is she doing? Isn't that normal? The son is so old that he should be in touch with emotional matters: "Son, this is a good thing. Your father and I support you. If you like it, go after it. You can't regret it in the future!"

"Mom, I like men." Chu Rui knew that his mother had misunderstood him, but he wanted to talk about it, so he didn't want to hide it.

After he finished speaking, Wang Jing and Chu Feng were successfully petrified. They just heard something.

Looking at the sluggish parents, Chu Rui had a bad feeling.

"Son, are you not sick? Why don't you talk nonsense." Wang Jing really couldn't accept such a thing. How could her son be gay?

"Mom, I'm not talking nonsense. I'm serious. Jin is the only man I've ever loved. I sincerely hope to receive your blessings." Chu Rui looked at his parents firmly.

Looking at her son's serious eyes, Wang Jing couldn't calm down anymore: "No, I don't agree. I'm just a son like you. How can I let you be with a man? Do you know the life of the same sex? What will you think?"

"Son, I'm the same as your mother, and I don't agree with it. You are still young and don't understand what love is. I hope you can think it through clearly." Although Chu Feng didn't object so much, when he thought that his son was going to get along with a man day and night , he couldn't calm down, what is this called!

Looking at the two people who disagreed, Chu Rui was a little sad: "Mom and Dad, I have grown up, and I know what love is. Shouldn't it be brave to hold on to loving someone? I don't want to regret it for the rest of my life, why love? Does it have to be divided into genders? Isn’t it because of love? I will be with Jin whether you agree or not.” After finishing the last sentence, he went back to his room, and now everyone needs to be quiet. quiet.

"Honey, why is this happening? Why did our son become so strange? When did he like men? Why didn't we know?" Wang Jing looked at Chu Feng wearily.

Looking at the person who had already left, Chu Feng sighed: "My son has come back to life, but he is a completely different person. This may be arranged by God, but is it really wrong for my son to like men?" After the accident, he didn't ask for anything else, he just hoped that his son would be safe in the future.

"Mom, what do you want to tell me, why are you looking at me like that?" Yixiu sat on the sofa and looked at his mother with a serious face.

Xiuqin looked at her son and showed a smile: "Son, mother knows that you are happy with Xi now, and I am also very happy, but as your mother, I have to say a few words, Mom hopes that you and Xi can be united It’s just this life, love is not something that everyone can meet, there are too many people in this society who get married just to complete the task, so Mom hopes that you can take it seriously, and don’t let time obliterate all your passion.”

Listening carefully to what his mother said, Yixiu knew that his mother simply hoped that he would be happy for the rest of his life, so why didn't he expect it that way, but since he chose Xi, he believed in her: "Mom, don't worry. , our love is invincible, no one or anything can defeat us."

Looking at her extremely confident son, Xiuqin smiled and pinched his son's face: "You are really not ashamed, you said you are invincible."

The days are moving in a good direction, and Yixiu's TV series finally has its finale. After watching the finale with excitement, everyone is looking forward to the second part. After all, it is really rare to be able to make this kind of military TV show so vividly. Too much, watching TV made them feel trapped in it, the taste of a real iron-blooded man made their hearts scream.

"Yixiu, we are going back to the United States. I have almost arranged everything here. There is a movie in the United States that is very suitable for you. I have already told the boss, and he also agrees. You can watch it when you go back. After passing the script, we can start filming, and the other actors are already in place." Actually, he had already selected this movie, but he didn't tell Yixiu, he didn't want Yixiu to have two purposes at one time.

For the sudden return to the United States, Yixiu was not too surprised, but he didn't know when he would be able to come back after this trip. He was really reluctant to leave Xie for so long.

When Xi knew that Yixiu was going back to the United States, he didn't say anything, because he knew that Yixiu had his career besides himself, and he didn't want to keep Yixiu by his side. He understood that love is not when two people want each other Be by your side all the time, but think about the other person even when the other person is very busy.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com