Chapter 66 Everyone Will Be Happy

Start from the beginning

Seeing his artist's expression like this, Busnot also knew that what he said was useless. In fact, he did not discriminate against homosexuals. In their country, many homosexuals have registered for marriage. Love is not divided In terms of gender, we love people, not just because you are the opposite sex, I love you. So love is really amazing.

"I plan to hold a fan meeting, and I will appear with Xie at that time, and I hope to see the blessings of the fans with my own eyes." He had already told Xie about this, and Xie's answer to him was: "You Just make arrangements, I'm yours now, so naturally I'll do what you say." Hearing Xi's words, it's a lie not to be moved, how could he meet such a good Xi.

"OK, I'll do it." Boothnot knows how important it is to be supported by fans of an artist.

On the day of the reception, there were huge crowds of people, everyone came from all directions, and many foreigners also came to the scene.

Yixiu and Xi appeared in front of everyone holding hands, Xi was always cold to outsiders, it was rare to see everyone smiling today.

"Hi everyone, I'm Yixiu. I'm very glad that you can come to this meeting. The person next to me is my lover. I hope I can get everyone's blessings, okay?" Yixiu looked at everyone with a smile on his microphone .

Everyone was infected by Yixiu's expression. At this moment, Yixiu looked so happy. They were really happy that they could find their own happiness by chance, so they all shouted: "Yixiu, you must be happy, we Bless you." This was what they had discussed long ago.

Looking at the unanimous fans, Yixiu was very moved. This kind of unpopular love has finally been recognized by everyone. No matter what, he will protect his love well. No matter what happens in the future, he will be brave Stick to your love, because this is his happiness.

"Thank you for your support. Yixiu is a kind and beautiful person. I hope everyone can continue to support Yixiu. He will not let you down." Xie looked at Yixiu beside him and then told everyone what he wanted to say If so, his Yixiu will always be so dazzling, this time he will definitely not let Yixiu leave.

After hearing Xi's words, everyone expressed that they would continue to support Yixiu. This is their idol, and even more so today and in the future.

While everyone was cheering, a few people came backstage, and the atmosphere went up to a higher level when everyone saw them.

Wang Ziche, Xiao Yi, Han Ling, and Bridget who flew from abroad, they all walked to the front desk at the same time and sent their blessings. They sincerely hoped that they would be happy.

Everyone saw that these same very popular stars also sent their own blessings, and they were very happy inside. Seeing that the blessings Yixiu received were not only from them, but also from these big names, how did they feel? Can not be excited.

The last repair of the program gave everyone a song, which he produced himself, and the song was called "Brave Love." Everyone listened carefully to the happiness of their idols. The feeling of tears, their idol already belongs to others, what about their own love? Maybe it’s like what the idol’s lyrics say, love should be spoken out loud, and you should bravely pursue your own happiness. When you look back, you will find that it was a beautiful day, with bitterness and sweetness, but more Yes no regrets.

After the meeting ended, everyone left the scene, only Jin and Chu Rui were left in Nuoda.

"They got happiness because they loved bravely. Yixiu, can you love me bravely once?" Jin put his hands on Chu Rui's shoulders, and stared closely at the other's eyes.

Chu Rui raised his head and looked at Jin with pleading eyes, he was shaken, maybe he should be like Du Yixiu, bravely pursuing his own happiness, he didn't speak, but hugged Jin tightly, Everything went without saying, when he saw Du Yixiu's happy appearance, he really looked forward to having such a love that was accepted by everyone.

Seeing Chu Rui's reaction, Jin was stunned for a moment, and then hugged Chu Rui happily. The happiness came too suddenly, and his Yixiu finally belonged to him: "I will definitely love you well in Yixiu."

Hearing Jin's tender words, Chu Rui closed his eyes happily, this love that he had hidden for three years finally reappeared.

As for Wei Shanshan, who was lying at home, her eyes were fixed on the LCD TV, her eyes were red when she watched the live broadcast inside, and she pushed everything around her a little crazy. She couldn't calm down. Throwing herself in the wedding hall, making her face everyone in such a mess, how can he act like nothing happened now, and express his love for a man in public like this? Don't care about anything? Why do you treat yourself like this? When he got into a car accident, your meticulous care ended up like this. Isn't she cheap?

Hearing the noise in the living room, Wang Jing came over and looked at the mess on the ground. She didn't say anything, because she saw the two happy people on TV and everyone's blessings to them.

Sensing her mother's arrival, Wei Shanshan leaned fragilely on her mother's shoulder: "Mom, my heart really hurts. I love him so much, but why can't he feel it?" Finally, Wei Shanshan couldn't help it. Wailed over her mother.

Wang Jing didn't speak, but just touched her daughter's head with her hands, silently comforting her. She had told her daughter before, but she didn't believe her, and she had to bear this ending.

And Yan Jianguo, who was sitting in front of the TV, watched the TV in front of him, and shook his head helplessly. Since that day, his son has not come back, nor has he answered the phone calls. He doesn't understand that the first cultivation is really so important? In order for him to turn against himself, he felt that he was several years old at once. Was he wrong in doing so?

Sitting next to her husband, Ai Chuxue looked at her husband's appearance and knew that he might not be so opposed. For the sake of her son's happiness, she decided to add fire: "Husband, you see, so many people are sincerely blessing our son now." , why are you so angry, don't cut off your son's lifelong happiness just to take the so-called face, he has grown up and can manage his own affairs well, shouldn't we as adults support silently behind the scenes? Those strangers People are so optimistic about them, don’t you, as a father, show nothing? Let me tell you that if you still oppose our son, at worst, I will live with my son in the future, and you can live alone!” She didn’t believe herself After talking so much, I still can't talk about my husband.

Sure enough, when he heard what his wife said, Yan Jianguo became anxious: "I don't agree, you are my wife, how can you leave my side." But seeing some wives' expressions on their faces that you would leave without agreeing to me, Yan Jianguo finally compromised: "Oh, forget it, I can't take care of my old son anymore, just let him go, call that kid today and ask him to bring Yixiu over to make amends."

Seeing her husband like this, Ai Chuxue nodded happily in agreement, this was the ending she wanted to see.

"Who's Xi's call?" Xi Yixiu, who was obviously in a much happier mood after seeing Xie's hung up call, asked curiously.

"Mom and Dad told me to take you back at night. An ugly daughter-in-law always wants to see her in-laws." Xi made a rare joke, and Dad finally compromised.

Hearing Xi's words, Yixiu blushed successfully.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com