Chapter 61 Ouyang Yixiu

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong with you, son?" A woman dressed as a noble lady looked at her son who was really watching TV in a daze. Some time ago, his son accidentally fell down because he was out climbing a mountain with his friends. Fortunately, his life was not in danger, but he also fell into a coma. After a month, she really scared her to death. Now that her son has woken up, she feels like a different person, and the way she looks at herself is also very strange. If the doctor didn't say that her son has amnesia, she would really know He thought this man was not his own son.

Chu Rui recovered and looked at this so-called mother. He still can't say the word mother. In his heart, his mother will always be the one who brought him up through hardships since he was a child. As for his own occupation He is very sorry for injuring someone else's body, but he still can't say it if he is asked to call someone else's mother his mother, maybe in the future, but at least not now: "I'm fine, you go to work first, I have to watch TV for a while." Chu Rui stopped looking at the people around him after speaking.

Wang Jing sighed helplessly. When will she see her son's previous appearance again? Such a strange son is not what she wants.

Ignoring the people around him, Chu Rui continued to watch TV, staring at a person, he will never be unfamiliar with this person, because this is him, what a joke God made with him, see for yourself Watching the TV he made, but the soul is not his own. When he woke up, he thought about going back to see his mother, but when he knew that it was three years after he woke up, he was thinking about it. I'm afraid he's long gone. He can't bear to see his mother like this, and he doesn't want to break his mother's current life. He can only pray in his heart that his mother can live a good life, but the TV he watched unintentionally today will Let him see such a scene, who has lived in his body for so many years, and whether he can go back, what kind of joke did God play on himself?

After staying at home for three days, Yixiu has not gone out. He has been sleeping or reading for the past few days. He feels that he is about to become a pig. He plans to go out for a walk. Yixiu is walking alone on the path downstairs, Looking at the sweet faces of the couples around him, Yixiu couldn't detect his envious eyes. He used to be so sweet, but now...: "Oh." Slightly sighed, and said clearly Well, I don’t want to think about it anymore, but I can’t help but think about it after all. He walked forward a little depressed. He didn’t pay attention to the people around him, but walked forward with his head down. When he saw that he had two feet He stopped when he blocked himself, and slowly raised his head. When he saw the person in front of him, he almost couldn't help but want to hug him. This is the person he thinks about day and night. To save the last trace of reason, He calmed down, Xi was about to get married, he couldn't take Xi back selfishly.

"I'm getting married." This was the first sentence Xie said when he met Yixiu. He just wanted to know how the other party would react when he said that he was going to get married, even if it was shocking, it was him who I didn't see anything, it was expressionless as always, as if it had nothing to do with him.

"That's really congratulations." Resisting the trembling body, only he knew the bitter taste when he said this sentence.

"Don't you really have anything else to say? Didn't you understand me when I said I'm getting married? Don't you really feel nothing?" Xi looked at Yixiu with some hurt. Really heartless.

Hearing Xi's words, Yixiu really wanted to say loudly, I haven't forgotten you, and I love you very much, but he couldn't: "I" knew you were getting married, so I said congratulations, otherwise? But since you are going to get married, I think there is really no need for us to meet. It would be bad to be misunderstood by your fiancée. Yixiu looked at Xi with a smile, but he could feel his heart bleeding.

"Hehe, well, I don't need this one. Forget it, I'm just being self-indulgent, and I shouldn't have come to you." Xi looked weakly at Zhaoxia in the sky, because he knew that Yixiu had finished filming the movie, so in the past two days he Whenever I had time, I would go downstairs to his house, just to meet him, and the other party would keep me at the last moment, but he was really wrong, his self-esteem was trampled over and over again, when was he so embarrassed Pass?

"I sincerely wish you happiness." Yixiu left after saying the last sentence.

Xi turned around and looked at Yixiu who was leaving: "I will give you one last chance. If you come on the wedding day, I will definitely choose you." This was his last prayer.

Hearing Xi's words, Yixiu paused for a while and then continued walking. He didn't dare to look back at Xi, because he was already in tears, and he was afraid that if he turned around, his pretended strength would be broken, so he didn't dare to look back. Can't look back either: "Xi, you must be happy."

It wasn't until Yixiu's figure could not be seen clearly that Xie retracted his eyes. Now he understands how painful it is to love someone, but at that time, it was a kind of love that hurt to the bone. If he was asked to choose again, he would still Choose to know Yixiu. Because it was him who made him understand that love is not easy, and that love is really happy sometimes, even if it hurts for a moment.

"Son, do you really want to go out? You haven't fully recovered yet, can mom help you with something?" Wang Jing worriedly looked at her son who was about to go out, very worried.

"No need, I've been at home for so long and I want to go out for a walk, don't worry, I can take care of myself." Since he saw someone filming a TV series with his own body that day, he thought about it for a long time, and decided to go home and have a look , He really misses his mother, and he doesn't know if that person treats his mother well, so he has to go back, even as a stranger, as long as he can see how her mother is doing well, he will be satisfied.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com