Chapter 59 Jin's Misunderstanding

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Hearing Xie's words, Yixiu's heart is not without fluctuations, but he really can't be so selfish anymore. Men and men are not allowed to be together, not to mention Xie is not an ordinary person now, so many external media are paying attention to him , he could no longer push Xi to the top of the wind: "I'm sorry, I really don't have feelings for you anymore. Two years is enough for me to forget someone and accept another relationship, so don't be so sentimental anymore. I will never forget you, I am tired, please leave." Yixiu closed his eyes after finishing speaking.

Looking at Yixiu who no longer cares about him, Xie feels that he is out of breath. Love is really poison, but he is willing to drink it, and clenches his fist tightly: "Very good, I won't let it go." For you two, do you think you can be happy without me? You are wrong. Only I can give you happiness, and you pushed it away with your own hands, so don’t even think about living happily. "After saying the last sentence, Xi resolutely left the ward.

Feeling that the person has left, Yixiu opened his eyes, and tears flowed down the corners of his eyes unconsciously: "Without you, there is no happiness at all. This is my own destiny after all!" Yixiu sniffed the clear smell belonging to Xi, smiled slowly, then closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

The next day, Yixiu came to the set early, ignored everyone's probing eyes, and still greeted everyone kindly. Although Yixiu was still working very seriously during the filming, anyone who cared could feel that he was in a bad mood. Jia, I don’t know if it’s because of the boss. To be honest, they still like Yixiu very much. Those who intervene, now I only hope that Yixiu can think about it.

I don't know if it was his own illusion, but Yixiu obviously felt that Wang Ziche seemed to be less hostile to him, and more inclined to show favor to him. This made Yixiu think that this was another new trick of Wang Ziche. It is still very difficult for him to change his opinion of Wang Ziche.

During lunch time, Yixiu was sitting quietly in the corner alone, eating the food in the lunch box one bite at a time, his eyes didn't know what he was focusing on, and he didn't even notice that someone was coming around him.

"What are you looking at, so preoccupied?" Wang Ziche's voice woke Yixiu up.

Turning his head hastily, he saw that Wang Ziche was already sitting beside him, looking at him with some hostility, wondering if he wanted to punish him again.

"What happened before was my fault, I apologize to you." Wang Ziche looked at Yixiu with apologetic eyes.

Listening to the other party's words with some surprise, he is not dreaming, the contrast is too big: "Why is this, don't you always look down on me?"

"That's because I always thought that you only had an appearance. You could become so popular in a short period of time. I just thought that you climbed up by your appearance, but I feel that I was wrong. Maybe it's because I'm jealous of you, so I can't see your hard work and dedication. In fact, not all people in this world are hypocritical and greedy. I just keep narrowly putting myself in my sensory world, and ignore the essential kindness of human beings. "Wang Ziche smiled self-deprecatingly.

"It's good that you can figure it out. There are still many beautiful things in this world. If you put your heart into it, you will surely discover them." Wang Ziche's words made Yixiu heave a sigh of relief, it seemed that he was thinking too much.

"Thank you for being able to talk to me calmly." Wang Ziche looked at Xiu gratefully.

"I always believe in one sentence, many friends have many paths, many enemies have many walls, and besides, you haven't done me any real harm, so why should I hold on to it!" Yixiu didn't want to live in calculations every day , that's too tiring.

The two of them ate quietly like this, Wang Ziche looked at Yixiu's hesitant to speak, and finally made Yixiu a little bit unbearable: "If you want to ask anything, just ask."

"Yixiu, you...have some misunderstanding with the boss. I can feel that the boss still cares about you." Wang Ziche asked what he had always wanted to ask.

Hearing Wang Ziche's words, Yixiu put down the lunch box in his hand and looked forward: "Whether it's a misunderstanding or not, it's impossible for me and him to be together."

"Aren't you tired? You still have feelings, why can't you be together! What about men, don't you remember a word you said?" Wang Ziche's words brought Yixiu back to his memory.

"Love has nothing to do with gender. They just fall in love with someone of the same gender as themselves." He didn't expect that what he said that day would come true for him. I was so scared, even though Xi was in a car accident and he was not by my side, he knew how dangerous that day was just from Xi’s words. If it wasn’t for him, he wouldn’t have been injured so badly, and he wouldn’t even have forgotten his parents. up.

Jian Yixiu fell into deep thought again: "Think about it for yourself, people only have this life, why should they be bound by rules and regulations? Love is love, if you are not sure, maybe you will regret it for the rest of your life." After saying these words, Wang Ziche left.

At this moment, Yixiu kept thinking about what Wang Ziche said, would he really regret it for the rest of his life? He is lost.

It's been a week, and Yixiu just remembered that Jin hasn't contacted him for a long time. This is not in line with Jin's style. Could it be that he is too busy? He faintly felt that it was not that simple. Thinking of this, he decided to make a phone call to ask. He dialed Jin's phone number, but no one answered. Somewhat unwillingly, he dialed again, but the answer was still no one answered.

During this period of time, Jin has been trying to keep himself busy, so busy that he can't take care of other things. He is afraid that when he calms down, he will think of the picture of Yixiu and Xi together. Sometimes he thinks that he is the only one in this world who can love so much. Hard work and pain! He was correcting the document when he heard the phone ringing, took a look at the phone, and found that it belonged to Yixiu. He stared at Yixiu’s name for a while, and finally decided not to answer it. He hadn’t figured out how to deal with Yixiu. build.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com