Chapter 54 Jin's Confession

Start from the beginning

Walking into Yixiu's side with a smile, Jin handed the rose in his hand to Yixiu and knelt down on one knee: "Yixiu, date me, I will love you well, and won't let you suffer any grievances. "

Looking at the flowers in front of him, there is still a carefully crafted ring hanging on it. Due to the light, it really exudes a dazzling light. Yixiu didn’t move, and just stood there blankly. It was too sudden to say that he was not moved, but his heart had died a long time ago. He could no longer believe in love, but looking at Jin's expectant eyes, he couldn't refuse it ruthlessly. He, why does such a gentle person like himself? At this moment, he really felt at a loss, what should he do?

"Why do you want to forget someone so painfully? The baptism of time will naturally make you forget the person you want to forget. If time can't make you forget the person you shouldn't remember, then what is the meaning of your lost years? I really love you, I can give up everything for you, I just hope you can give me a chance, give me a chance to love you, please don't reject me cruelly, okay?" This is Jin's first time Talk to people in a low voice, but he is willing because he loves him.

Why does God make it so difficult for himself? All he has for Jin is brotherhood, but what Jin likes is himself, he doesn't want to lose this friend, and he also thinks that Jin should find a better one, but he really can't say the words of rejection, see Looking at everything around him, if he hadn't met Xi before, I'm afraid I would have agreed: "Jin, you know that I really don't want to touch love anymore, it has already exhausted me physically and mentally, why do you still want to do this? Do it, are you not afraid that I will reject you?" In the end, he still sighed helplessly.

"I know that Yanxi's matter has hit you too hard, but not all love is hypocritical. If you reject me, then I will not give up until the day you accept me for a reason. Otherwise, I will continue to pursue you, but I ask you not to stop me, because you have no right to stop me from liking someone, and you have no right to stop me from pursuing anyone, not even yourself." Jin looked at Yixiu firmly, He had already prepared for the worst.

I didn't expect Jin to be so stubborn, and Yixiu suddenly felt powerless: "Why are you bothering? I may not reject you, but it doesn't mean I agree to you. I'm just waiting, waiting for you to fall in love with another person. I'll quit then."

Hearing Yixiu's answer, Jin was already very satisfied. He believed that Yixiu would not wait until this day: "Then please accept my painting, my legs are almost numb."

At this time, Yixiu realized that Jin was still kneeling alone, so he quickly took the words and helped Jin up. Perhaps his legs were really numb, and Jin fell down in a stagger, and Yixiu was unprepared. Due to inertia, he also fell directly on Jin's body. Feeling that this is over, Yixiu closed his eyes resignedly to his fate. The moment he fell, there was no pain as imagined. He felt his mouth touched something soft. Yixiu slowly opened his eyes and saw Jin Fang Da's face was right in front of his eyes, and he subconsciously looked at the direction of his lips, and his face immediately turned red. He must have read it right, he actually kissed Jin, and Yixiu got up immediately when he came back to his senses.

Looking at Yixiu who left his body with some disappointment, recalling the soft lips just now, which were more perfect than he imagined, he stood up happily and patted the sand on his body, while Yixiu was still standing He was in a daze there, knowing why Yixiu was in a daze, and Jin didn’t wake him up, just staring at Yixiu closely like this, he felt unreal, happiness came too suddenly, but he was also more determined to love him in the future Yixiu will absolutely not allow anyone to bully him anymore.

"Did you draw these paintings, Jin?" Yixiu, who came back to his senses, walked towards those paintings slowly in order to break the embarrassment just now.

"Well, sometimes when I miss you, I can't help but draw your appearance, so that it seems that you are right in front of my eyes." This is his secret. Only he can enter the painting room at home, even if his father Mom never went in, let alone the servants at home.

Unexpectedly, there is still such a person who loves him silently. Even though he doesn't know how to paint, he can see the seriousness of the painter when he paints. Looking at his lifelike self, he didn't expect Jin's painter to be so good. In his memory, he has never seen Jin draw a picture: "Thank you, Jin." When he thinks of Jin drawing his own appearance in the room alone for countless nights, he feels sorry for Jin. I didn't find anything, as expected, I didn't pay enough attention to him.

Jin smiled indifferently: "I can't get your face out of my mind. I just want to write it down. I can look at it when I have nothing to do. Now that I think about it, I have to thank my mother, or she If you want me to learn how to draw, maybe I will uglify you."

Knowing that Jin was joking, just for himself not to think so much, Yixiu was a little silent. Is his decision really good? Will Jin meet the one who belongs to him? He didn't know, let alone the flowers swaying from side to side blown by the sea breeze.

The two were lying on the beach like this, the clouds in the sky intertwined with each other, Jin pursed his lips with a smile, this was his happiest day, and Yixiu looked at the sky with some confusion, who could tell him the answer.

Xi Xin, who was still working, suddenly felt a pain. He felt that something was getting farther and farther away from him, but the memory he had forgotten was getting closer and closer to him. He is an artist of his own company, but he still can't remember the rest, he doesn't plan to ask others, he believes that he will remember everything.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com